Boutique Thursday 9/27/12

Anyway, I'm so excited to see all the new stuff... I spend so much time behind the scenes, I don't get out here much. Yell at me ladies and tell me to visit more!!

Andrea

I'll holler at you occasionally and give you a gentle push out here into the forum;) :giggle_bear:

thank you.

oh, I love the little owls and the rustics, love them all!

How sweet is this new JIF Plus from Jo? Those little owls are just adorable!!

JCO_JIF6Plus_12X12_OALY_MKTG_150.jpgJIF Plus: 12x12 Owl Always Love You

Thanks T, those Owls were what got me, LOL... just a fun little something to enjoy

Elisha, love love love your new collections, Brandy, as always, awesome, Cheri, yay yay yay, Sarah, just gorgeous, Doris... so nice to see you back in the boutique, Cindy, you have such a beautiful way with colour, whew, hope I haven't left anyone out...

yep I did, Jan... beautiful and very English... love it

Thanks Girls. Gotta love all these goodies this week - gorgeous work everyone :dancingchicken:

And hey there Cheri :waving-hi: Sooo pleased to have you on board. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve

It's Boutique Thursday, we have a coupon sale AND we have at least one new designer debuting today!!

We welcome Cheri Thielke to the Product Desgign Team!!! Everybody has enjoyed Cheri's wonderful sketch challenges and now she is creating layout templates for the Boutique. Cheri's first offering is 8.5x11 and 12x12 Tilt a Whirl templates.

CTH_SSAlbumMini_85x11H_TiltAWhirl_MKTG_300.jpg

I am THRILLED to see such cute templates in MY favorite form factor, 8.5x11 landscape. Thanks, Cheri!

I've been using 8.5x11 landscape too! It's not always so easy to find, or modify! Great templates, Cheri!

Welcome, Kimberly! I love those turkeys. They'll be perfect for scrapping my son's school play last year. Yes, it was about turkeys. :lol: "Turkeys Go On Strike!" :rolleyes:

Super cute! I love these! Welcome Kimberly!

Archived