PBarnes

Boutique Thursday 9/27/12

48 posts in this topic

Elisha, your collections are fabulous!! Makes me want to pull out the Poe!:)

Creepy and elegant - awesome stuff!

Jan, more elegance! Love the French theme!

Anyway, I'm so excited to see all the new stuff... I spend so much time behind the scenes, I don't get out here much. Yell at me ladies and tell me to visit more!!

Andrea

I'll holler at you occasionally and give you a gentle push out here into the forum;) :giggle_bear:

thank you.

oh, I love the little owls and the rustics, love them all!

Oh I love coming on here and seeing all the new pretties for the week. SO MANY great new things too! A big Welcome to Cheri!!!

How sweet is this new JIF Plus from Jo? Those little owls are just adorable!!

JCO_JIF6Plus_12X12_OALY_MKTG_150.jpgJIF Plus: 12x12 Owl Always Love You

Thanks T, those Owls were what got me, LOL... just a fun little something to enjoy

Elisha, love love love your new collections, Brandy, as always, awesome, Cheri, yay yay yay, Sarah, just gorgeous, Doris... so nice to see you back in the boutique, Cindy, you have such a beautiful way with colour, whew, hope I haven't left anyone out...

yep I did, Jan... beautiful and very English... love it

Edited by Jo Corne
couldn't leave Jan out

Thanks Girls. Gotta love all these goodies this week - gorgeous work everyone :dancingchicken:

And hey there Cheri :waving-hi: Sooo pleased to have you on board. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve

Our designers have really spoiled us all this week! Beautiful collections! The boutique is just filled with so many wonderful new goodies! Thank you ALL!

It's Boutique Thursday, we have a coupon sale AND we have at least one new designer debuting today!!

We welcome Cheri Thielke to the Product Desgign Team!!! Everybody has enjoyed Cheri's wonderful sketch challenges and now she is creating layout templates for the Boutique. Cheri's first offering is 8.5x11 and 12x12 Tilt a Whirl templates.

CTH_SSAlbumMini_85x11H_TiltAWhirl_MKTG_300.jpg

I am THRILLED to see such cute templates in MY favorite form factor, 8.5x11 landscape. Thanks, Cheri!

I've been using 8.5x11 landscape too! It's not always so easy to find, or modify! Great templates, Cheri!

Welcome, Kimberly! I love those turkeys. They'll be perfect for scrapping my son's school play last year. Yes, it was about turkeys. :lol: "Turkeys Go On Strike!" :rolleyes:

Welcome Kimberly!! I love your debut products and look forward to many more from you in the future :)

LOL Monica - "Turkeys Go On Strike" - I can't wait to see the layout. :)

Welcome, Kimberly! We're so happy to have you and your creative talents here at Scrap Girls!

Super cute! I love these! Welcome Kimberly!