Kaboodle Not Working Anymore?

Hi! I searched the forums, but didn't turn up an answer. Anyone else have trouble adding items from ScrapGirls to their kaboodle list? When I try, it says "Oops! Addition of content from this domain has been blocked." I LOVE everything else about the new boutique, and I know there's a wish list now, so I hate to be a whiner! But... I already have so much in my kaboodle SG list, I don't really want to start over. Any clue how to get it to work? Thanks!

Jennifer,

I deleted all my SG products from Kaboodle after SG added the Wish Lists. I had almost 300 SG products listed in Kaboodle. I just went to the manage account page where it listed the product names but didn't include pictures and printed the product list. I have been slowly adding the products to the new SG Wish Lists.

I thought that I deleted Kaboodle all together but I just received an email today that someone was following me on Kaboodle. I no longer have anything saved on it and will not be using it anymore since SG now has the Wish Lists.

I am sure someone else will come along shortly with more information to help you out because I know a lot of members use Kaboodle for many other things besides SG.

How did you delete everything? One by one? I have abandoned my kaboodle account, and it would be nice to get everything off. I haven't because I'm too lazy to delete all 500 or 600 items one by one. LOL!

Yep, I deleted everything one by one, lol. I couldn't figure out how else to do it and I wanted everything off of it.

I received the same error message. So I went to Kaboodle, clicked on 'lists' and when the lists showed, I clicked on the 'x' along side the list and the list was deleted. So you don't have to delete each item one by one.

Hi! I searched the forums, but didn't turn up an answer. Anyone else have trouble adding items from ScrapGirls to their kaboodle list? When I try, it says "Oops! Addition of content from this domain has been blocked." I LOVE everything else about the new boutique, and I know there's a wish list now, so I hate to be a whiner! But... I already have so much in my kaboodle SG list, I don't really want to start over. Any clue how to get it to work? Thanks!

I had the same problem awhile back and I posted on the Kaboodle forums and just got an answer today. They resolved the issue. They said it was an error on their part. So you should be able to use Kaboodle now. Although our new wish list feature is pretty cool! :)

I had the same problem awhile back and I posted on the Kaboodle forums and just got an answer today. They resolved the issue. They said it was an error on their part. So you should be able to use Kaboodle now. Although our new wish list feature is pretty cool! :)

Great, that's good news! I'll try again. I have some other lists on Kaboodle too, so I want to keep using it since so much SG stuff is already there. Thanks!! :)

Archived