SodScrap

Friday Customer Submitted Challenge 9/28/2012

17 posts in this topic

Today's challenge comes from alsoartsy! The challenge is:

Since we did a get to know you this month with a photo of us as a baby, I thought it would be nice if we scrapbook a craft we do besides digital scrapbooking. If you paint, woodwork, crochet, knit etc.

I can't wait to see your other crafts!! I added hobbies to mine as I currently don't have any other crafts that I do.

Please post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back to this thread.

alsoartsy, since your idea was chosen, you have won a prize!! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls to claim your prize!

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected to use. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Can I just link you to my previous taiko layouts?? ;) Because that's main hobby now outside of scrapping!

Congrats Andrea, this might take some thought.

Congrats Andrea. I don't have any other crafts that I do aside from scrapping. But I do have some 'hobbies', so I'll do something with that.

Ooooooo....love this challenge. But choosing A craft/hobby is like choosing which of my daughters I love more. Need to do a page or two about this.

1348834249[/url]' post='1040841']

Congrats Andrea, I know exactly what I'm going to do.

Oh Belle I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love your siggy btw.

Ooooooo....love this challenge. But choosing A craft/hobby is like choosing which of my daughters I love more. Need to do a page or two about this.

You can do a double page spread or two!! :)

What a neat challenge mine are gardening, the gym and outdoor walking although I have done so many in the past these are the present but I wont have time to scrap them :(