Looking For An Orange Lily

Well, I was thinking of Brandy Hackman's "Blossoms and Blooms" Tropical, but that's a Tiger lily.

Thao's Daily Bread Collection has a white lily that you could color with an overlay. There are both "face views" of the flower, and side views of stems and flowers.

There's a "pink lily" that looks orange to me in Shalae's Promise Collection, or it would be easy to recolor. Here's a thumbnail (I have that collection):

Hope this helps.

Besides Promise, you could check out the Memories of Orange collection. It has a couple of lily-looking flowers that you might be able to use.

There's also an orange lily with a touch of glitter in the Tropical Fruit collection, but it might be a tiger lily. It's pretty easy to see in the picture of the collection in the boutique.

Happy hunting!

Barbara and Diane (Florida Granny) have given you some great ideas. Here's another collection with a nice white lily (side view) which could be re-colored as Barbara mentioned. It's a little hard to see in the product image, but it is there.

Christian Faith Collection Mini

Thanks everyone :thankyou:

I will look at all these later today.

I have been so busy at work that I actually forgot I posted this question here. I just happened to look in the forum this morning before work and saw this. I got so excited! haha

Everyone have a great day.

Archived