October Forum Game

April Showers

October Forum Game - Posting Contest

October is Posting Contest time on the Scrap Girls Forums! You can earn a chance to win a Scrap Girls Gift Certificate by simply being chatty in the Scrap Girls Forums and Gallery. This contest will run from October 1st when we post the thread until 11:59 p.m.(EDT)on October 31st.

To enter the ScrapGirls Forum Posting Challenge, you MUST reply in the Posting Contest Thread with your CURRENT post count. Your post count is the number under your Avatar that shows when you post. (NOTE: The number found on your profile is a different number and is calculated differently.)

During the month, post your fingers off! At midnight on October 31st, we will calculate your post count based on the numbers posted in the game thread.

PRIZES:

Those with 50-99 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $5 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 100-249 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $10 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 250-399 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $15 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 400-600 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $20 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.

Those with 600 or more posts will automatically win a $5 gift certificate and will be entered in all four drawings!

Just a note

• Gallery comments DO count toward your post total (with the exception of a few older member galleries) so leave lots of love in the gallery.

• Status Updates do NOT count toward your post total.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gosh! That's an amazing challenge. I'm not sure I can do enough to get in the draw but as I as really enjoying commenting on other layouts. I'm going to get involved. My count is ..... wait for it.... 958.

Fun! I played a lot of games the last months. If I only can find time for it this month I can raise my number at least with 100 or maybe 200 or maybe...

Starting at 1028 (just realized it's time for a new blinkie, I'm not hot anymore :D )

Morning - sure glad I read this before posting anything this morning.

My count before this one is 9,190. Wow, I should go over to 10.,00 when the month is over.. That's pretty chatty.

You'll make it to 10,000 with no problem!

Morning - sure glad I read this before posting anything this morning.

My count before this one is 9,190. Wow, I should go over to 10.,00 when the month is over.. That's pretty chatty.

You can do it, Marilyn! You go, girl!

OK, I'm in but how do I see the post # under my Avatar until I post? I guess I'll just post this and then post again with the number! That will give me two posts so far today! LOL! Also, the numbers for the drawings above refer to additional posts this month, correct?

Looks like I am the lowest on the totem pole with 725. Oops, I am not the lowest! I just looked and I am really glad Kate and Eden are playing! LOL! I need to get busy!! Kate and Eden, we have our work cut out for us!

Archived