October Forum Game

April Showers

I've had lots of outside distractions lately (all of them good) and now I want to get going to reach my goal of hitting a cumulative total of 4000. Off to play some games and leave some love.

You're almost there! Wheeeeeee!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there going to be a posting lull in November when every one recovers from October posting glut?? Or will there be a different challenge to keep us visiting?? ;)

There will be a different monthly forum game posted for the month of November... ;)

This is the first forum game I've played. I've just been to look at some of the previous games and I'm already getting excited about November

Is there going to be a posting lull in November when every one recovers from October posting glut?? Or will there be a different challenge to keep us visiting?? ;)

There will be a different monthly forum game posted for the month of November... ;)

This is the first forum game I've played. I've just been to look at some of the previous games and I'm already getting excited about November

The monthly forum games are always fun. We'll be looking forward to having you play along... :D

The monthly forum games are always fun. We'll be looking forward to having you play along... :D

Thank you. However, in November I really must spend time doing other things as well ;). I haven't been very productive in October. Plus we have 2 birthdays, a big weekend away with friends and fingers crossed a house move in November.

Thank you. However, in November I really must spend time doing other things as well ;). I haven't been very productive in October. Plus we have 2 birthdays, a big weekend away with friends and fingers crossed a house move in November.

Next month's game won't take near as much time as the last few months. Promise.

Counting today, we have 7 days left to post, post, post!

Then I think my fingers might be going into rehab for awhile! :going-crazy::giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

November will be a busy month for me too and I have lots to do in preparation for Thanksgiving. I need to spend some time on my house and get ready for my day in the soup kitchen at the church in addition to my Thanksgiving meal for my Dad and his friend with my family. My Dad is so looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. And Rich's birthday is in November so we have a lot to celebrate cause my Dad's 97th birthday is October 30!

November will be a busy month for me too and I have lots to do in preparation for Thanksgiving.

Well we don't have thanksgiving here, but once the kids birthdays are gone we may start on the preparation for Christmas. My birthday is in the middle, but I suspect it won't be an a major event.

I'm going to meet the 600 target, possibly tomorrow :) I've got just over 30 to go. When I think back to the beginning of October when I was on 42 posts I didn't think I would be able to contribute so much. But hey, offer the right incentive ... ;)

November will be a busy month for me too and I have lots to do in preparation for Thanksgiving.

Well we don't have thanksgiving here, but once the kids birthdays are gone we may start on the preparation for Christmas. My birthday is in the middle, but I suspect it won't be an a major event.

I'm going to meet the 600 target, possibly tomorrow :) I've got just over 30 to go. When I think back to the beginning of October when I was on 42 posts I didn't think I would be able to contribute so much. But hey, offer the right incentive ... ;)

Oh, Kate - easy pease from here on out! You can knock 30 out in no time! You go, girl! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Oh my, I am getting close. :) I have had such a busy month! I finished editing my newborn session, I have a mermaidd costume to finish, Kai had his birthday, Caeleb has his third band function THIS MONTH tonight, it keeps coming! I haven't even had time to do my poor swap partner's LO yet. Yikes! But I will, I will get that done, I will finish leaving love in the gallery, I will make the mermaid costume, and it will all be okay in the end! LOL

Oh my, I am getting close. :) I have had such a busy month! I finished editing my newborn session, I have a mermaidd costume to finish, Kai had his birthday, Caeleb has his third band function THIS MONTH tonight, it keeps coming! I haven't even had time to do my poor swap partner's LO yet. Yikes! But I will, I will get that done, I will finish leaving love in the gallery, I will make the mermaid costume, and it will all be okay in the end! LOL

Oh, my, Jenna! You have a lot going on! But you can do it - you're Super Mom! :)

Oh, Kate - easy pease from here on out! You can knock 30 out in no time! You go, girl! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

There we go that should be it. I should be past 642 posts :) Absolutely amazing. It really says something about this forum that someone new can come along and post that much in a month. Thank you guys, you're great. I've really enjoyed the month (particularly the anniversary week)

15 more! Can you believe I only need 15 more! I'm almost there

Yay Lena!

One of the easiest ways I've found to up my count is every time I log onto the ScrapGirls MB I LSL on the 6 current layouts on view. This way I not only see lots of great work, I feel good about commenting and my count goes up almost without realizing. Very easy and on top of it others feel good about my comments on their work! :)

15 more! Can you believe I only need 15 more! I'm almost there

Yay Lena!

One of the easiest ways I've found to up my count is every time I log onto the ScrapGirls MB I LSL on the 6 current layouts on view. This way I not only see lots of great work, I feel good about commenting and my count goes up almost without realizing. Very easy and on top of it others feel good about my comments on their work! :)

I agree on the leaving love Marilyn --- over 400 of my 525 posts have been leaving love in the gallery (of course the Anniversary Party helped that)!

I agree that leaving love makes me feel good and I hope makes the member on whose layout I leave love feel good, but the last couple days I've been checking behind myself to see if it changed my count any and Gallery Comments are not changing on my post count. Maybe it's just mine for some reason but I wasn't leaving love to increase my post count - just doing what I regularly do every day!

Leaving love is one of my favorite things to do!

I agree that leaving love makes me feel good and I hope makes the member on whose layout I leave love feel good, but the last couple days I've been checking behind myself to see if it changed my count any and Gallery Comments are not changing on my post count. Maybe it's just mine for some reason but I wasn't leaving love to increase my post count - just doing what I regularly do every day!

Which number are you checking Sara?

Actually yesterday, April, I posted under several layouts and came back just to look at my number under top posters and it had not changed after I left love in the Gallery. When I post in any other thread that number changes with each post.

April, I'm not complaining - it really doesn't bother me since I LSL anyway but I was just saying that it didn't change mine for some reason......it's okay!

Actually yesterday, April, I posted under several layouts and came back just to look at my number under top posters and it had not changed after I left love in the Gallery. When I post in any other thread that number changes with each post.

April, I'm not complaining - it really doesn't bother me since I LSL anyway but I was just saying that it didn't change mine for some reason......it's okay!

I think that the number under "top Posters" is only from posts in the forum, LSL doesn't increase that number. The number under your avatar should increase when you LSL.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it does! Makes perfect sense, Valerie! Thank you! I should have known that! :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer:

I think that the number under "top Posters" is only from posts in the forum, LSL doesn't increase that number. The number under your avatar should increase when you LSL.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it does! Makes perfect sense, Valerie! Thank you! I should have known that! :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer:

Does that make sense?

Okay - Valerie - and April - I just lsl in the Gallery on a layout and this time checked the count under my avatar and you are right - it did add to my count. Sorry! I rarely look at that number and guess I thought it would change the number under the posters in the forum count! Thank you for setting me straight!

Everyone has done a fabulous job of posting this Posting Game time in spite of all the things we, as Mom's, Wives, and all that goes with those things, we've done it! It's been a lot of fun and I think we've all really enjoyed it!

THANK YOU SCRAP GIRLS! Let's do it again soon! :) :)

OK, I got over 100. Amazing; it's been a busy month for me. Also amazing--a little game playing, leaving love on the other recipes in the swap, and all of a sudden I'm there, just in time.

You go, Barbara! It was fun playing the games with you this evening!

Archived