October Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really having a good time playing this game! Had never really checked out the other games on the forums before, but have had a great time playing all week-end. You can really tell because my post # is increasing a lot! Hope to reach 1,000 posts tomorrow!

Really having a good time playing this game! Had never really checked out the other games on the forums before, but have had a great time playing all week-end. You can really tell because my post # is increasing a lot! Hope to reach 1,000 posts tomorrow!

Me too. I keep looking for new places to comment and returning to the games regularly throughout the weekend.

Oh my I have some catching up to do... Only 871posts so far for me. I'm a shy one.

LOL--I can't believe that for a second! My problem is that I can't get out of the Boutique! Trying to build up some supplies from which to choose....

I started at 221 so I'm moving like a turle. But, then there's a story of the hare and the turtle!

I have caught up on some of my love-leaving and done some gaming. I have been neglecting a photo session I need to finish editing. Lucky for me it's a friend of mine & she is in no hurry! LOL I am nearly done though...

Things happening in my life are keeping me away from the computer so I am here to see just what my number is up to... possibly not very much.

12 - as of today, 10th... I better get busy and get that number increased.

As of 12th I am getting close to 50. Just have too much to do away from the computer this month. But I did make some time and started a new game for us .... I Spy!!!

As of 12th I am getting close to 50. Just have too much to do away from the computer this month. But I did make some time and started a new game for us .... I Spy!!!

I've played.

I'm getting close to 200 posts (242) and I'm surprised as I didn't think I'd get there through the whole month and disappointed as I assumed that would be the next prize category, but it is 250. I need to keep commenting, I guess

As of the 14th I have made it to 66 so with half the month to go, I may get to 100.

Archived