October Forum Game

April Showers

I just hit 600! I'm having fun so I will challenge myself to keep going and see how many I can do.

You go, Katie! Having fun is what it's all about! And I've had fun playing the games with you!

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hit 600! I'm having fun so I will challenge myself to keep going and see how many I can do.

You go, Katie! Having fun is what it's all about! And I've had fun playing the games with you!

Thanks, you and Deb were a big help in getting me to 600.

Thanks, you and Deb were a big help in getting me to 600.

:) :) I think we all want to see each other's numbers soar! :) :) That's part of the fun!

Played some games, made some ATC's, completed a LO, now time to gear up for work tomorrow!

Posts are up to 365--after a week I've only been able to hit 144 posts. Must quit getting stuck in the Status updates!! I would be well over 1,000 if those counted. ha ha

With all of the posting we've all accomplished in the first part of the month, just think how many posts we can make in the rest of the month!!!!!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

We're pretty good at posting, huh?

I've made it up to 123, which means 100 posts for the month so far.

I have to go back to work next week --- my days of lolling around eating bon-bons and going to physical therapy are almost over --- so I think any thought of reaching the next level, 250!, is out of the question.

I've enjoyed strolling through the gallery to comment on other's layouts. I've gotten some interesting ideas there.

I've made it up to 123, which means 100 posts for the month so far.

I have to go back to work next week --- my days of lolling around eating bon-bons and going to physical therapy are almost over --- so I think any thought of reaching the next level, 250!, is out of the question.

I've enjoyed strolling through the gallery to comment on other's layouts. I've gotten some interesting ideas there.

Terri, you're doing a great job with your posting and I enjoy playing the games with you. I think the games are not only fun for us to play and we get to know each other a little better by playing them together. It's not always about the numbers but about the fun we are having while playing and I hope you have really enjoyed them.

Keep on playing when you can!

Hugs

Sara

Well I wasn't going to post here because I've pretty much missed the first 2 weeks BUT here we go ---- starting post count = 25,662

Come on Sherry Lynn - you and I used to be the fastest fingers on the games board! I know you can do it, girl !!!!! I'll play along with you anytime - just give me a heads up!

GO Sherry! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Well I wasn't going to post here because I've pretty much missed the first 2 weeks BUT here we go ---- starting post count = 25,662

Come on Sherry Lynn - you and I used to be the fastest fingers on the games board! I know you can do it, girl !!!!! I'll play along with you anytime - just give me a heads up!

GO Sherry! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Thank you Sara!

This post puts me at 500 for the month, so coming down the home stretch.

Who knew I could be so chatty? WELLL.... I'd guess that would be MOST people! :D

:giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: Chatty, chatty - I think we're all pretty chatty here on SG, don't you? Me? Nah........I'm very quiet and reserved! :going-crazy: :going-crazy: :going-crazy:

Woo Hoo! I passed the 600 mark for the month. Too bad I'm not eligible to win anything lol. It's still fun getting all this posting done though! :D

I haven't added up how many posts I've made yet, but I'm pretty sure I must have passed the 600 number. I try not to look - it makes me crazy to know until it's all over with! :) :)

I think everyone is doing a great job and this has been such a fun month! Playing the games we have so many perks that go along with them - we not only up our post count, but we learn so much about each other while posting - we get to know new members and we CHAT while playing - it's fun to see a post with a question or a comment for the one who has posted right before you.

GO POSTERS!

Woo Hoo! I passed the 600 mark for the month. Too bad I'm not eligible to win anything lol. It's still fun getting all this posting done though! :D

YAY Theresa!

My favorite part is that LSL counts so I get a large amount doing that and enjoying the creations, too! :)

I haven't added up how many posts I've made yet, but I'm pretty sure I must have passed the 600 number. I try not to look - it makes me crazy to know until it's all over with! :) :)

I think everyone is doing a great job and this has been such a fun month! Playing the games we have so many perks that go along with them - we not only up our post count, but we learn so much about each other while posting - we get to know new members and we CHAT while playing - it's fun to see a post with a question or a comment for the one who has posted right before you.

GO POSTERS!

LOL Sara! You have gone wwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyy past 600! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

GO POSTERS!

LOL Sara! You have gone wwwwaaaaaaaaayyyyy past 600! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

:) :) :) You mean when Rich says that I talk too much, he's right? :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: Oh, if only he knew that it isn't just at home! :) :) :)

YAY Theresa!

My favorite part is that LSL counts so I get a large amount doing that and enjoying the creations, too! :)

Hmmmm.....I was kind of checking behind myself leaving comments in the Gallery this morning (had not done that before now - checking, I mean) and my comments didn't change my post count. Am I missing something or is it just certain Galleries? But then, I comment as they come in, so that shouldn't be an issue. Just curious - not a problem!

Archived