October Forum Game

April Showers

I only have 37 posts so far... off to a slow start. Good thing I'm not eligible to win anyway ;)

Tiza, your may not be able to win but you're a real prize and a gift to us here! And you're a great cheerleader! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't added up how many posts I've made yet, but I'm pretty sure I must have passed the 600 number. I try not to look - it makes me crazy to know until it's all over with! :) :)

I think everyone is doing a great job and this has been such a fun month! Playing the games we have so many perks that go along with them - we not only up our post count, but we learn so much about each other while posting - we get to know new members and we CHAT while playing - it's fun to see a post with a question or a comment for the one who has posted right before you.

GO POSTERS!

Did you put your starting post count in this thread Sara? I don't see it in my spreadsheet.

Woo Hoo! I passed the 600 mark for the month. Too bad I'm not eligible to win anything lol. It's still fun getting all this posting done though! :D

YAY Theresa!

My favorite part is that LSL counts so I get a large amount doing that and enjoying the creations, too! :)

Hmmmm.....I was kind of checking behind myself leaving comments in the Gallery this morning (had not done that before now - checking, I mean) and my comments didn't change my post count. Am I missing something or is it just certain Galleries? But then, I comment as they come in, so that shouldn't be an issue. Just curious - not a problem!

Let me know which galleries you're not seeing a post increase from. I fixed all the ones I could, but there are some Member Galleries that I don't have the ability to change.

I haven't added up how many posts I've made yet, but I'm pretty sure I must have passed the 600 number. I try not to look - it makes me crazy to know until it's all over with! :) :)

I think everyone is doing a great job and this has been such a fun month! Playing the games we have so many perks that go along with them - we not only up our post count, but we learn so much about each other while posting - we get to know new members and we CHAT while playing - it's fun to see a post with a question or a comment for the one who has posted right before you.

GO POSTERS!

Did you put your starting post count in this thread Sara? I don't see it in my spreadsheet.

Yes, I did, April - I'll see if I can go find the post number but my starting count was 42,862. I'll go look!

It's in Post #5, April! Does this mean I'm okay?

GO POSTERS!

Yes, I did, April - I'll see if I can go find the post number but my starting count was 42,862. I'll go look!

Oh, I'm a dork. I have it.

GO POSTERS!

Oh, I'm a dork. I have it. Sorry about that.

I only have 37 posts so far... off to a slow start. Good thing I'm not eligible to win anyway ;)

Tiza, your may not be able to win but you're a real prize and a gift to us here! And you're a great cheerleader! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Awww thanks Sara!

Even when I was a regular member, I never really posted enough to win a posting contest. I can't keep up with all of you!

Awww thanks Sara!

Even when I was a regular member, I never really posted enough to win a posting contest. I can't keep up with all of you!

:) :) Those flying Taiko fingers should give you a little bit of a head start on the posting! LOL LOL

GO POSTERS!

Oh, I'm a dork. I have it. Sorry about that.

:) :) You are so NOT a dork! :) :)

This post should take me to 400 posts :) It is incredible how quickly the number increases when you're playing games and leaving comments

They do add up fast - especially if you don't look at the numbers for a couple of days! I rarely look at the number of posts I have and I'm always very surprised when I do! Fun! Fun! Fun!

WTG Kate!

Woo Hoo! I passed the 600 mark for the month. Too bad I'm not eligible to win anything lol. It's still fun getting all this posting done though! :D

YAY Theresa!

My favorite part is that LSL counts so I get a large amount doing that and enjoying the creations, too! :)

Hmmmm.....I was kind of checking behind myself leaving comments in the Gallery this morning (had not done that before now - checking, I mean) and my comments didn't change my post count. Am I missing something or is it just certain Galleries? But then, I comment as they come in, so that shouldn't be an issue. Just curious - not a problem!

Let me know which galleries you're not seeing a post increase from. I fixed all the ones I could, but there are some Member Galleries that I don't have the ability to change.

I'll try and keep an eye out, April - I don't remember which ones - I just happened to be looking at post counts the other day and leaving a lot of love and noticed that my count wasn't moving. Not a problem for me. Thanks!

I started at 1028 and am now on 1460. Started very well the first days but got very busy at work and had very long hours. Now it's a bit better and I have more time. Maybe I can reach the magic 600 before the end of October?

You can do it Lena! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I have a break until noon (job training). "They say" to be careful what you wish for -- God answered my prayers and I got a great job. Then, WHAM, info overload!!! LOL I'm grateful and hanging on---training is a very humbling experience. With THAT said, I'm still in the game, girls!

Good grief-- 380 from 221! I'd better get busy--I'm not 1/2 way to my goal!

I started at 1028 and am now on 1460. Started very well the first days but got very busy at work and had very long hours. Now it's a bit better and I have more time. Maybe I can reach the magic 600 before the end of October?

You can do it Lena! :2468who-do-we-appreciate::2468who-do-we-appreciate:

GO LENA! You CAN do it! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: We still have 10 days or so!

Deb, I think it's 5 h ahead of EDT so my playing time in the evenings is probably get-home-from-work-and-cook-dinner-time for many

Lena, what time zone are you in? I can see you are from Sweden.

Looks like you were just online which is 5.50pm Monday here where I am in Australia.

Archived