October Forum Game

April Showers

Looks like I am the lowest on the totem pole with 725. Oops, I am not the lowest! I just looked and I am really glad Kate and Eden are playing! LOL! I need to get busy!! Kate and Eden, we have our work cut out for us!

I think I started my first posting contest with 43 posts. ;)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I'm in but how do I see the post # under my Avatar until I post? I guess I'll just post this and then post again with the number! That will give me two posts so far today! LOL! Also, the numbers for the drawings above refer to additional posts this month, correct?

I know this is too late for you, but you can see your post count in any other place you've posted on the forum if you don't want to post first.

I have a lot of love to leave with the simpify september stuff I haven't had time to look at, the swap crop, and the speed scrap I participated in! LOL I always try to go back & leave love on everyone else's LOs & haven't had time to do it yet.

This was fun last time we did it. I think someone posted how many times a day you had to post in order to reach the different levels.

That was Belle, KatieGrace - I'll bet she'll be along to post it again this round! :)

I'll see if I get time to post. I should be still off from work for three more weeks while I wait for my new titanium knee to get itself together.

Surely I'm starting at the lowest, as my count is.....a whopping 23. LOL.

This was fun last time we did it. I think someone posted how many times a day you had to post in order to reach the different levels.

50 = 1.6 posts per day

100 = 3.2 posts per day

250 = 8.06 posts per day

400 = 13 posts per day

600 = 19.35 posts per day

So, 20 posts per day and you win a prize!

50 = 1.6 posts per day

100 = 3.2 posts per day

250 = 8.06 posts per day

400 = 13 posts per day

that's not bad at all!!

50 = 1.6 posts per day

100 = 3.2 posts per day

250 = 8.06 posts per day

400 = 13 posts per day

20 posts? I'd better go play some games before bedtime then!

I'll see if I get time to post. I should be still off from work for three more weeks while I wait for my new titanium knee to get itself together.

Surely I'm starting at the lowest, as my count is.....a whopping 23. LOL.

Whoa! I think you should get a prize for starting with the least posts! LOL. Hope your knee heals soon.

50 = 1.6 posts per day

100 = 3.2 posts per day

250 = 8.06 posts per day

400 = 13 posts per day

20 posts a day for a month. I better stock up on Ibuprophen for my arthritic right hand!! Only 16 more to go for today!

I have a good start. I like to post early because you never know what the month will bring.

So true - today has already been full of interruptions! Imagine - the first day of a posting contest and family wants me to do "Mom" things! :) :) :)

Wow, I started the contest with 958 yesterday and have just reached the 1000 mark! I'm now a "Top Dog Scrapper" Tee hee. Mind you I do have the day off work today and I'm doing this while downloading the fab new Club!

Wow, I started the contest with 958 yesterday and have just reached the 1000 mark! I'm now a "Top Dog Scrapper" Tee hee. Mind you I do have the day off work today and I'm doing this while downloading the fab new Club!

WTG Eden! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I was posting while I downloaded too.

Question is........can I really keep this up for the rest of the month?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That all depends on whether you need to get anything else done or not. ;)

:):) I finally had to take a break from the computer and get my housework done - funny how that stuff gets in the way of fun! :) :)

I had fun posting in the games section with Sara last night. Let's hope both of us can sleep better tonight.

It definitely WAS a lot of fun, KatieGrace! Our insomnia was shared last night along with the games! I did manage to go back to sleep and got a couple more hours of shut-eye.....:)

Well, I have posted at least 20 posts for the past two days to get my 600 in for the month - a record for me! Let's see if I can keep it up! Posting while downloading is a great idea. I will definitely try that out today as I get caught up from the last two sales.

Archived