October Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had fun posting in the games section with Sara last night. Let's hope both of us can sleep better tonight.

It definitely WAS a lot of fun, KatieGrace! Our insomnia was shared last night along with the games! I did manage to go back to sleep and got a couple more hours of shut-eye.....:)

Me too. I'm optimistic about tonight, I have a lot of work to do for a baby shower I'm having here on Saturday that should wear me out. But then the planning and anticipation contribute to the insomnia. It's a crazy cycle. All the posting should at least make my fingers tired. :)

I would like to participate as well. I'm currently on 42 posts.

My aim is to get off the new scrapper descriptor and to keep posting even when I return to work next week. I will be pretty much full time so it will seriously restrict my forum and scrapbooking time but I've just got to keep doing it when I can; does that mean I shouldn't be using the forum at all??

My aim is to get off the new scrapper descriptor and to keep posting even when I return to work next week. I will be pretty much full time so it will seriously restrict my forum and scrapbooking time but I've just got to keep doing it when I can; does that mean I shouldn't be using the forum at all??

Kate, it's tough, but the forum is a source of inspiration and support. I'd check in occasionally, but don't let scrapbooking get in the way of making the memories in the first place. We'll still be here waiting for pics and updates when you find the time. lol...and if all else fails and you miss us, but don't have time to play, wander the aisles at the boutique. ;)

Kate, it's tough, but the forum is a source of inspiration and support. I'd check in occasionally, but don't let scrapbooking get in the way of making the memories in the first place. We'll still be here waiting for pics and updates when you find the time. lol...and if all else fails and you miss us, but don't have time to play, wander the aisles at the boutique. ;)

Don't worry about how much you can post - it just a game! We're still doing all the regular things on the forum like answering questions and posting challenges. Do what you can, stop by when you can, post when you can, and hopefully you'll be able to make it into one of the drawings. We have the different drawing levels for a reason. Some people just have more free time than others.We totally get that.

Don't worry about how much you can post - it just a game!

Ha ha, I'm certainly not going to stress about posting. I see it as a positive, there is the possibility of a voucher so lets go over to the forum and see what is going on. It is already working because I'm no longer new :)

Don't worry about how much you can post - it just a game!

Ha ha, I'm certainly not going to stress about posting. I see it as a positive, there is the possibility of a voucher so lets go over to the forum and see what is going on. It is already working because I'm no longer new :)

When I joined in a posting contest in March of 2007, I had been a member for almost 6 months and had about 45 posts, so I'm kind of partial to them. ;)

When I joined in a posting contest in March of 2007, I had been a member for almost 6 months and had about 45 posts, so I'm kind of partial to them. ;)

I can certainly see the benefits of them. Its only been 24 hours and I've already increased my posts by 17 (18 with this one :)) as I've been hunting out new areas of the forum. At this rate I should make it in to a draw and perhaps I'll make it to Good Scrapper as well.

:) :) Kate, I work at home with my business and I'm back and forth between doing jobs for clients and on the mb! Of course, I have to admit that I spend a lot of time on the forum while I'm "thinking" about the job I should be working on :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: and I have no one over my shoulder watching me, so just post when you can and you'll see that "new scrapper" change in no time at all!

Glad to have you participating in the posting contest! You go, girl! You can do it!

Only 10 more to go to reach 800! 75 more than when I started! My fingers are getting tired and it is only the 3rd day of the month!!

YOU DID IT! You reached 800 posts! YAY! You go! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Cheering you on!

Only 10 more to go to reach 800! 75 more than when I started! My fingers are getting tired and it is only the 3rd day of the month!!

YOU DID IT! You reached 800 posts! YAY! You go! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Cheering you on!

Thanks Sara! I don't think anyone can keep up with you. You are such a cheerful, helpful, uplifting voice here on the forums. You inspire me!

Cheering you on!

Thanks Sara! I don't think anyone can keep up with you. You are such a cheerful, helpful, uplifting voice here on the forums. You inspire me!

Awwwwww....thank you - you made me smile this morning!

Glad to have you participating in the posting contest! You go, girl! You can do it!

Thank you so much. It is comments like this that make me understand why people talk about this forum with such affection. I wonder why it took me so long to visit...?

Thank you so much. It is comments like this that make me understand why people talk about this forum with such affection. I wonder why it took me so long to visit...?

I'm just glad you're here now! We love having you here - you're a great addition to Scrap Girls and I've enjoyed getting to know you a little bit more!

A HUGE 221 posts! LOL :having-a-party:

Laura, there are a lot of days left in this month to catch up - I'm sure you can do it! Just remember April's figures - it makes it sound so easy and really, it is.

Quoting April here:

50 = 1.6 posts per day

100 = 3.2 posts per day

250 = 8.06 posts per day

400 = 13 posts per day

600 = 19.35 posts per day

So, 20 posts per day and you win a prize!

Thanks, Sara! LOL Feeling like I've neglected my source of inspiration--my ScrapGirls. Instense job training (and songs of praise) had narrowed my focus last week, but sharing April's breakdown sparked some enthusiasm over here!

:ola:

Probably same reason it took me so long to jump in . . . hey, we're here now, Girl!!!!:2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Probably same reason it took me so long to jump in . . . hey, we're here now, Girl!!!!:2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Seems very silly now. Just think of all the fun I could have had over the last year when I haven't been at work

Thanks, Sara! LOL Feeling like I've neglected my source of inspiration--my ScrapGirls. Instense job training (and songs of praise) had narrowed my focus last week, but sharing April's breakdown sparked some enthusiasm over here!

:ola:

:) :) :going-crazy: :going-crazy: You go, girl! You can do it!

Seems very silly now. Just think of all the fun I could have had over the last year when I haven't been at work

Hi, Kate! I'm LOL over here because I made the SAME statement about missing all the "fun I could have had over the last year when I haven't been at work!!!" I wish you the same WONDERFUL experience here at ScrapGirls that I've had. Beautiful people here ... welcome. And, if you join the challenges, you'll have even MORE fun as well as get some pages completed!

And, if you join the challenges, you'll have even MORE fun as well as get some pages completed!

I have looked at some of the challenges, but I am so focussed on my own challenge, to complete scrapping 2012 by the end of January 2013 so I can get an album printed, that I haven't been able to get my head around the challenges and what is next on my list. Okay I admit, I like lists and struggle to veer away :hit-head-with-hammer: I am trying to get my head around the October costume challenge... we'll see.

Archived