• This topic is locked This topic is locked
264 replies to this topic

#151 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,845 posts
  • Personal Statement:Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:34 AM

I only have 37 posts so far... off to a slow start. Good thing I'm not eligible to win anyway ;)

Tiza, your may not be able to win but you're a real prize and a gift to us here! And you're a great cheerleader! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif
MischiefWeek2013A_zps000a94e2.gif

#152 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,654 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

I haven't added up how many posts I've made yet, but I'm pretty sure I must have passed the 600 number. I try not to look - it makes me crazy to know until it's all over with! :) :)

I think everyone is doing a great job and this has been such a fun month! Playing the games we have so many perks that go along with them - we not only up our post count, but we learn so much about each other while posting - we get to know new members and we CHAT while playing - it's fun to see a post with a question or a comment for the one who has posted right before you.

GO POSTERS!

Did you put your starting post count in this thread Sara? I don't see it in my spreadsheet.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#153 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,654 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

Woo Hoo! I passed the 600 mark for the month. Too bad I'm not eligible to win anything lol. It's still fun getting all this posting done though! :D

YAY Theresa!
My favorite part is that LSL counts so I get a large amount doing that and enjoying the creations, too! :)

Hmmmm.....I was kind of checking behind myself leaving comments in the Gallery this morning (had not done that before now - checking, I mean) and my comments didn't change my post count. Am I missing something or is it just certain Galleries? But then, I comment as they come in, so that shouldn't be an issue. Just curious - not a problem!

Let me know which galleries you're not seeing a post increase from. I fixed all the ones I could, but there are some Member Galleries that I don't have the ability to change.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#154 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,845 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:59 AM

I haven't added up how many posts I've made yet, but I'm pretty sure I must have passed the 600 number. I try not to look - it makes me crazy to know until it's all over with! :) :)

I think everyone is doing a great job and this has been such a fun month! Playing the games we have so many perks that go along with them - we not only up our post count, but we learn so much about each other while posting - we get to know new members and we CHAT while playing - it's fun to see a post with a question or a comment for the one who has posted right before you.

GO POSTERS!

Did you put your starting post count in this thread Sara? I don't see it in my spreadsheet.

Yes, I did, April - I'll see if I can go find the post number but my starting count was 42,862. I'll go look!

It's in Post #5, April! Does this mean I'm okay?

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#155 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,654 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:08 AM

GO POSTERS!

Yes, I did, April - I'll see if I can go find the post number but my starting count was 42,862. I'll go look!

Oh, I'm a dork. I have it.

#156 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,654 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:09 AM

GO POSTERS!

Oh, I'm a dork. I have it. Sorry about that.

#157 Jenna

Jenna

She who puts as many photos as possible on one page...

• Members
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

I am just over halfway there now. Yay! It's a super busy month for me, so I feel guilty doing any of the posting or anniversary games. I want to participate though! Such a dilemma! LOL

proud mom to Aspen (15), Caeleb (13), Kai (10), & Taliah (9)
gallery_3733_358_50933.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifSGblinkie.gifShredButton.pngMischiefWeekBlinkie.gif
He died for me, I'll live for Him!
My gallery

#158 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,130 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

I only have 37 posts so far... off to a slow start. Good thing I'm not eligible to win anyway ;)

Tiza, your may not be able to win but you're a real prize and a gift to us here! And you're a great cheerleader! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Awww thanks Sara!

Even when I was a regular member, I never really posted enough to win a posting contest. I can't keep up with all of you!

gallery_14425_66_82034.png

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif ~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif ~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif ~ SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#159 tiza126

tiza126

SG Shopaholic

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,130 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:24 AM

I'm only up to 220... and the month is half over!!

gallery_14425_66_82034.png

Button_Welcome.png~ SGblinkie.gif ~ BLINKIES_Huckleberry.gif ~ BLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gif ~ SG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#160 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,845 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:47 AM

Awww thanks Sara!

Even when I was a regular member, I never really posted enough to win a posting contest. I can't keep up with all of you!

:) :) Those flying Taiko fingers should give you a little bit of a head start on the posting! LOL LOL

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#161 KatieGrace

KatieGrace

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

My next goal is to reach at least 4,000 total. There's plenty of time left to do that.

<p>BLINKIES_wise1.gifSG_LongLive_72_zps19f45c47.gifWT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#162 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,845 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:21 PM

My next goal is to reach at least 4,000 total. There's plenty of time left to do that.

Oh, yes......you can do it! You're almost there!

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#163 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,845 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

GO POSTERS!

Oh, I'm a dork. I have it. Sorry about that.

:) :) You are so NOT a dork! :) :)

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#164 Kate Davis

Kate Davis

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 02:47 AM

This post should take me to 400 posts :) It is incredible how quickly the number increases when you're playing games and leaving comments
Posted Image
You can get more of me on Twitter or on my main blog.

#165 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,845 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

This post should take me to 400 posts :) It is incredible how quickly the number increases when you're playing games and leaving comments

They do add up fast - especially if you don't look at the numbers for a couple of days! I rarely look at the number of posts I have and I'm always very surprised when I do! Fun! Fun! Fun!

WTG Kate!

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#166 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,845 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:40 AM

Woo Hoo! I passed the 600 mark for the month. Too bad I'm not eligible to win anything lol. It's still fun getting all this posting done though! :D

YAY Theresa!
My favorite part is that LSL counts so I get a large amount doing that and enjoying the creations, too! :)

Hmmmm.....I was kind of checking behind myself leaving comments in the Gallery this morning (had not done that before now - checking, I mean) and my comments didn't change my post count. Am I missing something or is it just certain Galleries? But then, I comment as they come in, so that shouldn't be an issue. Just curious - not a problem!

Let me know which galleries you're not seeing a post increase from. I fixed all the ones I could, but there are some Member Galleries that I don't have the ability to change.

I'll try and keep an eye out, April - I don't remember which ones - I just happened to be looking at post counts the other day and leaving a lot of love and noticed that my count wasn't moving. Not a problem for me. Thanks!

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#167 LenaLotta

LenaLotta

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:52 AM

I started at 1028 and am now on 1460. Started very well the first days but got very busy at work and had very long hours. Now it's a bit better and I have more time. Maybe I can reach the magic 600 before the end of October?

"Life is not the days that go by, but the days you remember"
gallery_19634_66_4233.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gifBLINKIES_sgdevotee.gif

#168 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 20,796 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:17 AM

I started at 1028 and am now on 1460. Started very well the first days but got very busy at work and had very long hours. Now it's a bit better and I have more time. Maybe I can reach the magic 600 before the end of October?

You can do it Lena! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

#169 LauraYB

LauraYB

• Members
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 09:45 AM

I have a break until noon (job training). "They say" to be careful what you wish for -- God answered my prayers and I got a great job. Then, WHAM, info overload!!! LOL I'm grateful and hanging on---training is a very humbling experience. With THAT said, I'm still in the game, girls!

Good grief-- 380 from 221! I'd better get busy--I'm not 1/2 way to my goal!

gallery_23296_66_52644.jpg

WorldTourButtonNew.pngScrap10-Blinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#170 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,845 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

You can do it Lena! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

GO LENA! You CAN do it! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: We still have 10 days or so!

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#171 A-M

A-M

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • 4,024 posts
  • Personal Statement:I don't need to understand, I just need to hold His hand.
    - Emolyn C. Lambert

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

I am now past 100 but not sure I will get past 250

gallery_14380_66_4671.png

ScrapgirlAussieBlinkieGIF_zps0dd004c0.gi BLINKIES_aussies.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#172 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

Playing games is really fun and sure helps your count. I am almost there!

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

#173 LenaLotta

LenaLotta

• Members
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:17 AM

Playing games is really fun and sure helps your count. I am almost there!

It sure is Karen! Only problem is I'm on a diffrent time zone and not so many are around playing when I am...

#174 Deb C.

Deb C.

• Members
  • 3,272 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:09 PM

LenaLotta, what is the time difference? I'm usually up pretty late so maybe I could help you out.

#175 LenaLotta

LenaLotta

• Members
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

Deb, I think it's 5 h ahead of EDT so my playing time in the evenings is probably get-home-from-work-and-cook-dinner-time for many

#176 A-M

A-M

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • 4,024 posts
    - Emolyn C. Lambert

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:50 AM

Deb, I think it's 5 h ahead of EDT so my playing time in the evenings is probably get-home-from-work-and-cook-dinner-time for many

Lena, what time zone are you in? I can see you are from Sweden.
Looks like you were just online which is 5.50pm Monday here where I am in Australia.

ScrapgirlAussieBlinkieGIF_zps0dd004c0.gi BLINKIES_aussies.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#177 A-M

A-M

Scrapper Friend

• Members
  • 4,024 posts
    - Emolyn C. Lambert

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:53 AM

As of Monday 22nd, I am up to 170

#178 LenaLotta

LenaLotta

• Members
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:44 AM

Hi A-M, it's now 12:40 pm and I'm supposed to be working =)

#179 LenaLotta

LenaLotta

• Members
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

This is post # 1528 meaning I'm only 100 away from the magic 600!

#180 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,845 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

This is post # 1528 meaning I'm only 100 away from the magic 600!

Go, Lena, Go! :exercisebike: :exercisebike: :exercisebike:

BLINKIES_wise1.gif
Love-ATCs.gif
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users