October Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started at-5279 currently at-5,974.....695 is my current number

wooot wooot I have hit my ultimate goal of 600!

Lookin' good, Tas, lookin' good! Woo-Hoo!

So Sara, at this point I'm not even going to try to compete with your awesome number.

:) :) Your number is pretty awesome too, Tas!

Sara you are currently at 2406 posts!!!!!!! I am not worthy!

Am I? Really? I haven't done the numbers yet! (methinks I talk too much! :)

But if you didn't talk so much we wouldn't have so much fun getting to know you and becoming friends with you, and that is really what the whole point of this sort of challenge is... :having-a-party:

Sara you are currently at 2406 posts!!!!!!! I am not worthy!

Am I? Really? I haven't done the numbers yet! (methinks I talk too much! :)

But if you didn't talk so much we wouldn't have so much fun getting to know you and becoming friends with you, and that is really what the whole point of this sort of challenge is... :having-a-party:

:) :) :) Thank you! I agree - it is so much fun getting to know everyone! :)

Playing games is really fun and sure helps your count. I am almost there!

It sure is Karen! Only problem is I'm on a diffrent time zone and not so many are around playing when I am...

I should be around. Sweden and UK aren't that different. Maybe we visit at different times of day as well...?

Playing games is really fun and sure helps your count. I am almost there!

It sure is Karen! Only problem is I'm on a diffrent time zone and not so many are around playing when I am...

I should be around. Sweden and UK aren't that different. Maybe we visit at different times of day as well...?

Yes Kate that's true. It's 10 pm here and bedtime for me (I go up round 5) now when the fun beguins...

Woo Hoo!! I did it with nine days to go. This post will be 1327 for me and I started at 725! Those games really help. And the beauty of them for our friends around the world is that you can play them anytime and whatever time you come back you can keep playing. Nice way to get to know each other a little better.

Woo Hoo!! I did it with nine days to go.

Well done. I've just gone past 500 so I'm approaching that target at a reasonable speed

Is it 9 days? Really? Boy, was I way off! : :)

Do we have to post in the thread when we make our goal or is it automatic?

Seems to me, Marilyn, in the past, we've had to post our ending number in the thread. I think.

LenaLotta - I just did some of the games (at 1:30 a.m. here). Would that make it 6:30 a.m. there? Are you up and ready to play then? Or does that work thing get in the way at that time.

How many more posts do you need to reach 600?

Do we have to post in the thread when we make our goal or is it automatic?

Seems to me, Marilyn, in the past, we've had to post our ending number in the thread. I think.

NOPE! You don't need to post in the thread. I'll tally it all at midnight on the 31st!

Thanks, April!

LenaLotta - I just did some of the games (at 1:30 a.m. here). Would that make it 6:30 a.m. there? Are you up and ready to play then? Or does that work thing get in the way at that time.

Hi Deb

It was 7,30 am, I was sitting in my car on my way to work. Sometimes I play some games before I drive.

I just need 41 more so now I'm sure i'm gonna make it!

Is there going to be a posting lull in November when every one recovers from October posting glut?? Or will there be a different challenge to keep us visiting?? ;)

Is there going to be a posting lull in November when every one recovers from October posting glut?? Or will there be a different challenge to keep us visiting?? ;)

There will be a different monthly forum game posted for the month of November... ;)

Archived