• This topic is locked This topic is locked
264 replies to this topic

#211 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,757 posts
  • Personal Statement:Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

Posted 24 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

I've had lots of outside distractions lately (all of them good) and now I want to get going to reach my goal of hitting a cumulative total of 4000. Off to play some games and leave some love.

You're almost there! Wheeeeeee!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#212 LenaLotta

LenaLotta

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:50 PM

15 more! Can you believe I only need 15 more! I'm almost there

"Life is not the days that go by, but the days you remember"
gallery_19634_66_4233.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gifBLINKIES_sgdevotee.gif

#213 Deb C.

Deb C.

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 3,208 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

LenaLotta: Guess that means you won't need for me to stay up late and play with you tonight.

Way to go! You're gonna make it!!

#214 Kate Davis

Kate Davis

I Made it! I'm a Top-Dog Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:57 PM

Is there going to be a posting lull in November when every one recovers from October posting glut?? Or will there be a different challenge to keep us visiting?? ;)

There will be a different monthly forum game posted for the month of November... ;)

This is the first forum game I've played. I've just been to look at some of the previous games and I'm already getting excited about November
Posted Image
You can get more of me on Twitter or on my main blog.

#215 teecee

teecee

• TOU Administrator
  • 19,623 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

Is there going to be a posting lull in November when every one recovers from October posting glut?? Or will there be a different challenge to keep us visiting?? ;)

There will be a different monthly forum game posted for the month of November... ;)

This is the first forum game I've played. I've just been to look at some of the previous games and I'm already getting excited about November

The monthly forum games are always fun. We'll be looking forward to having you play along... :D

#216 Kate Davis

Kate Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

The monthly forum games are always fun. We'll be looking forward to having you play along... :D

Thank you. However, in November I really must spend time doing other things as well ;). I haven't been very productive in October. Plus we have 2 birthdays, a big weekend away with friends and fingers crossed a house move in November.
Posted Image

#217 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 41,940 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Thank you. However, in November I really must spend time doing other things as well ;). I haven't been very productive in October. Plus we have 2 birthdays, a big weekend away with friends and fingers crossed a house move in November.

Next month's game won't take near as much time as the last few months. Promise.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#218 LenaLotta

LenaLotta

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:14 AM

I didn't notice before that leaving love in the gallery counted. So guess where I'm heading now?
Let's practice English: Fabulous, Fantastic, Great, Beautiful, Wonderful
OK, I'm ready for the gallery!

"Life is not the days that go by, but the days you remember"
gallery_19634_66_4233.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_BoutiqueBabe.gifBLINKIES_sgdevotee.gif

#219 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:50 AM

Counting today, we have 7 days left to post, post, post!

Then I think my fingers might be going into rehab for awhile! :going-crazy: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

November will be a busy month for me too and I have lots to do in preparation for Thanksgiving. I need to spend some time on my house and get ready for my day in the soup kitchen at the church in addition to my Thanksgiving meal for my Dad and his friend with my family. My Dad is so looking forward to Thanksgiving this year. And Rich's birthday is in November so we have a lot to celebrate cause my Dad's 97th birthday is October 30!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#220 Kate Davis

Kate Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:14 PM

November will be a busy month for me too and I have lots to do in preparation for Thanksgiving.

Well we don't have thanksgiving here, but once the kids birthdays are gone we may start on the preparation for Christmas. My birthday is in the middle, but I suspect it won't be an a major event.

I'm going to meet the 600 target, possibly tomorrow :) I've got just over 30 to go. When I think back to the beginning of October when I was on 42 posts I didn't think I would be able to contribute so much. But hey, offer the right incentive ... ;)
Posted Image

#221 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

November will be a busy month for me too and I have lots to do in preparation for Thanksgiving.

Well we don't have thanksgiving here, but once the kids birthdays are gone we may start on the preparation for Christmas. My birthday is in the middle, but I suspect it won't be an a major event.

I'm going to meet the 600 target, possibly tomorrow :) I've got just over 30 to go. When I think back to the beginning of October when I was on 42 posts I didn't think I would be able to contribute so much. But hey, offer the right incentive ... ;)

Oh, Kate - easy pease from here on out! You can knock 30 out in no time! You go, girl! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#222 Jenna

Jenna

She who puts as many photos as possible on one page...

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:53 AM

Oh my, I am getting close. :) I have had such a busy month! I finished editing my newborn session, I have a mermaidd costume to finish, Kai had his birthday, Caeleb has his third band function THIS MONTH tonight, it keeps coming! I haven't even had time to do my poor swap partner's LO yet. Yikes! But I will, I will get that done, I will finish leaving love in the gallery, I will make the mermaid costume, and it will all be okay in the end! LOL

proud mom to Aspen (15), Caeleb (13), Kai (10), & Taliah (9)
gallery_3733_358_50933.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifSGblinkie.gifShredButton.pngMischiefWeekBlinkie.gif
He died for me, I'll live for Him!
My gallery

#223 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

Oh my, I am getting close. :) I have had such a busy month! I finished editing my newborn session, I have a mermaidd costume to finish, Kai had his birthday, Caeleb has his third band function THIS MONTH tonight, it keeps coming! I haven't even had time to do my poor swap partner's LO yet. Yikes! But I will, I will get that done, I will finish leaving love in the gallery, I will make the mermaid costume, and it will all be okay in the end! LOL

Oh, my, Jenna! You have a lot going on! But you can do it - you're Super Mom! :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#224 Kate Davis

Kate Davis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

Oh, Kate - easy pease from here on out! You can knock 30 out in no time! You go, girl! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

There we go that should be it. I should be past 642 posts :) Absolutely amazing. It really says something about this forum that someone new can come along and post that much in a month. Thank you guys, you're great. I've really enjoyed the month (particularly the anniversary week)
Posted Image

#225 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,253 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:55 PM

Yay Lena!
One of the easiest ways I've found to up my count is every time I log onto the ScrapGirls MB I LSL on the 6 current layouts on view. This way I not only see lots of great work, I feel good about commenting and my count goes up almost without realizing. Very easy and on top of it others feel good about my comments on their work! :)

gallery_19549_358_19841.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gif

#226 ScrapGram

ScrapGram

• Members
  • 2,827 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:28 PM

Woo Hoo!! I did it with nine days to go.

Well done. I've just gone past 500 so I'm approaching that target at a reasonable speed

You will definitely make it!

gallery_22255_297_28360.png
BLINKIES_software-PSE.gifSGblinkie.gifBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif[img]

#227 MariJ

MariJ

• Welcoming Committee
  • 17,253 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

Woo Hoo!! I did it with nine days to go.

Well done. I've just gone past 500 so I'm approaching that target at a reasonable speed

You will definitely make it!

YAY for both of you! :)

gallery_19549_358_19841.png

BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gif

#228 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31...........counting down to that magic hour on the 31st now!

Hasn't this been a fun month!?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#229 Sherry Lynn

Sherry Lynn

Proud to be a Maine-iac!

• Creative Team
  • 27,164 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Yay Lena!
One of the easiest ways I've found to up my count is every time I log onto the ScrapGirls MB I LSL on the 6 current layouts on view. This way I not only see lots of great work, I feel good about commenting and my count goes up almost without realizing. Very easy and on top of it others feel good about my comments on their work! :)

I agree on the leaving love Marilyn --- over 400 of my 525 posts have been leaving love in the gallery (of course the Anniversary Party helped that)!
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#230 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

I agree that leaving love makes me feel good and I hope makes the member on whose layout I leave love feel good, but the last couple days I've been checking behind myself to see if it changed my count any and Gallery Comments are not changing on my post count. Maybe it's just mine for some reason but I wasn't leaving love to increase my post count - just doing what I regularly do every day!

Leaving love is one of my favorite things to do!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#231 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 41,940 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:00 PM

I agree that leaving love makes me feel good and I hope makes the member on whose layout I leave love feel good, but the last couple days I've been checking behind myself to see if it changed my count any and Gallery Comments are not changing on my post count. Maybe it's just mine for some reason but I wasn't leaving love to increase my post count - just doing what I regularly do every day!

Which number are you checking Sara?

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#232 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:05 AM

Actually yesterday, April, I posted under several layouts and came back just to look at my number under top posters and it had not changed after I left love in the Gallery. When I post in any other thread that number changes with each post.
April, I'm not complaining - it really doesn't bother me since I LSL anyway but I was just saying that it didn't change mine for some reason......it's okay!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#233 ValerieT

ValerieT

• TOU Administrator
  • 7,469 posts
  • Personal Statement:Mad as a hatter, with the patience of a saint!

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:40 AM

Actually yesterday, April, I posted under several layouts and came back just to look at my number under top posters and it had not changed after I left love in the Gallery. When I post in any other thread that number changes with each post.
April, I'm not complaining - it really doesn't bother me since I LSL anyway but I was just saying that it didn't change mine for some reason......it's okay!

I think that the number under "top Posters" is only from posts in the forum, LSL doesn't increase that number. The number under your avatar should increase when you LSL.

Does that make sense?

WorldTourSiggy-1.png

Button_Welcome.pngButton_Layout.pngWT-Button-copy.gifBLINKIES_UK.gif SecondHomeBlinkieGIF.gif?t=1352459462

#234 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:05 AM

Yes, it does! Makes perfect sense, Valerie! Thank you! I should have known that! :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer:

I think that the number under "top Posters" is only from posts in the forum, LSL doesn't increase that number. The number under your avatar should increase when you LSL.

Does that make sense?

Yes, it does! Makes perfect sense, Valerie! Thank you! I should have known that! :hit-head-with-hammer: :hit-head-with-hammer:

Edited by Sara Arell, 28 October 2012 - 05:06 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#235 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:25 AM

Does that make sense?

Okay - Valerie - and April - I just lsl in the Gallery on a layout and this time checked the count under my avatar and you are right - it did add to my count. Sorry! I rarely look at that number and guess I thought it would change the number under the posters in the forum count! Thank you for setting me straight!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#236 Scrappin_LYB

Scrappin_LYB

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

Well, I've LSL all over (nothing new) and have participated as much as possible. Love my new job, but the training has kept me from my normal appearance on SG. I tried!

gallery_23296_66_50280.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#237 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:51 AM

Everyone has done a fabulous job of posting this Posting Game time in spite of all the things we, as Mom's, Wives, and all that goes with those things, we've done it! It's been a lot of fun and I think we've all really enjoyed it!

THANK YOU SCRAP GIRLS! Let's do it again soon! :) :)
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#238 BarbaraC1977

BarbaraC1977

Organizational Diva -- loves to play with supplies!

• Members
  • 5,321 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

OK, I got over 100. Amazing; it's been a busy month for me. Also amazing--a little game playing, leaving love on the other recipes in the swap, and all of a sudden I'm there, just in time.

gallery_17172_358_42296.png
SGblinkie.gif  SG_BB_LoveThis.png  BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif
Scrapper | Wife | Mother | Friend | Soprano | Traveler
Rotarian | CEO, Auction Systems
| Recovering Perfectionist

#239 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

• Members
  • 50,757 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

OK, I got over 100. Amazing; it's been a busy month for me. Also amazing--a little game playing, leaving love on the other recipes in the swap, and all of a sudden I'm there, just in time.

You go, Barbara! It was fun playing the games with you this evening!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#240 Jenna

Jenna

She who puts as many photos as possible on one page...

• Members
  • 5,848 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:33 PM

I made it! :) Now the rest is just icing on the cake. :) Off to finish Taliah's costume

proud mom to Aspen (15), Caeleb (13), Kai (10), & Taliah (9)
gallery_3733_358_50933.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gifBLINKIES_SpeedScrap.gifSGblinkie.gifShredButton.pngMischiefWeekBlinkie.gif
He died for me, I'll live for Him!
My gallery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users