October Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe it's almost over. April, you have a lot of numbers to figure out and I want to thank you again. It's beeen so mice getting to meet some of the newer members Just good clean fun! Thank you for this posting contest. I hate to see it disappear~

One more day to make those numbers climb! Thank you, April for a fun game and thank you for Anniversary Week - celebrating has been more fun this year than ever before and I have enjoyed all of it! It's been the best Anniversary week ever!

I can't believe it's almost over. April, you have a lot of numbers to figure out and I want to thank you again. It's beeen so mice getting to meet some of the newer members Just good clean fun! Thank you for this posting contest. I hate to see it disappear~

It won't be hard. I have the numbers in a spreadsheet that will do all the math for me. I just need to go through this thread and grab the ending post counts at midnight (only 9 pm my time).

It won't be hard. I have the numbers in a spreadsheet that will do all the math for me. I just need to go through this thread and grab the ending post counts at midnight (only 9 pm my time).

Nonetheless, I appreciate all that you do! Thank you!

I can't believe it's just a few hours away from being over! Thank you Scrap Girls for a fun Posting Contest! It's so much more than just increasing one's numbers - we chat when we post and we get to know each other - (yes, we do cheat a little and chat while posting!) :disappearing-smilie: But isn't that what it's all about?

I can't believe it's just a few hours away from being over! Thank you Scrap Girls for a fun Posting Contest! It's so much more than just increasing one's numbers - we chat when we post and we get to know each other - (yes, we do cheat a little and chat while posting!) :disappearing-smilie: But isn't that what it's all about?

I agree Sara - I've been increasing my numbers too & I've enjoyed the games & chatting too!! I will continue in playing the games now - thanks so much SG for this opportunity to get to know SG more & more & thanks to ALL the friends I've made :dancingelephant: + :dancingchicken2: + :having-a-party: + :giggle_bear: + :partytime2: + :happy-sun:

I'd hate to figure out what my numbers are! I know I've been over the top chatty playing the games, but it's been so much fun! Maybe I'll look and see how many posts I've made......maybe.....or then again, I might be too embarrassed to do the math!

I LOVE the November Game though! Already made my post for the day!

I've had a great October as well. Thank you everyone, especially for playing games so helping me get my post numbers up. I will be reducing my game playing in November (although not the forum game I've already done my post for today) so I can work on my layouts and Christmas presents, but I feel I've found a 'home' here now so I will definitely be dropping in frequently.

Everyone was very chatty during October! It was fun!!

Keep it up :)

Really? We can keep on burning up the boards? YAHOOO! May I use that with Rich? Keep on chatting, talking? :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear::going-crazy: :going-crazy: Maybe I'll just tell him that we have to post - it's a rule! :giggle_bear:

(I doubt I'll have a problem chatting!) :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

I made it to 320 posts for October (I subtracted my posts from today). That's about 10 posts per day. Very low compared to some of you!!

Yes, Tiza, but it isn't always how MUCH you say, but HOW you say it and you say it so well! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: Seriously!

I don't think we have to post our ending numbers, do we April? I'm counting on your spreadsheet - so if I missed something, well, it is what it is! :) :)

I don't think we have to post our ending numbers, do we April? I'm counting on your spreadsheet - so if I missed something, well, it is what it is! :) :)

You're right. I grabbed all the numbers at midnight eastern time last night. We're all set. The winners will be announced in the newsletter on the 10th because they work several days ahead on those.

WOW! I didn't realize that I played in so many games, lots of chatting & finding my way around SG :disappearing-smilie:

I went from 156 to 470 :2468who-do-we-appreciate: that's 314 but there's a couple there in November too :dancingelephant: + :dancingchicken2: + :thankyou: SG :partytime2:

You're right. I grabbed all the numbers at midnight eastern time last night. We're all set. The winners will be announced in the newsletter on the 10th because they work several days ahead on those.

Which Newsletter ?? Is that the 10th of November ?? I don't want to miss out on finding out the results :) All the best ladies :)

Archived