Monday Challenge Oct 1

Smiles

I don't know about you, but lately, I've had more than my fair share of frustrations. I thought scrapping about it might be theraputic, and it was. ^_^ So your challenge for today is to scrap a cathartic layout about some frustration(s) you are dealing with. Hope you can turn it into something fun for you!

Please post your layouts in the general messageboard challenges gallery and post a page link to them here, so we can all ooh and ahhh over them.

Here's a link to mine.

Sounds a good challenge.... lots of journaling may be needed for a page to fit this.

p.s. to my other posting...

Would it be okay to scrap about another person's frustrations? Just the first thought that came to my mind was something frustrating my husband right now.

Oh-h-h! Frustrations! I have tons of those little guys hanging around my head! Hmmmmmm......HOW to scrap them? Hmmmmmmm.......It's a very rainy day here today so I'll have time to put my thinking cap on!

p.s. to my other posting...

Would it be okay to scrap about another person's frustrations? Just the first thought that came to my mind was something frustrating my husband right now.

Absolutely! You probably share some of his frustrations, too. Many of mine are shared frustrations with my DH's health challenges.

If I had to scrap my challenges it'll sound like I'm complaining.. so to find just one, is what i'll do. Maybe if I get it on paper a solution will come.

There's a fine line between acknowledging reality and complaining - as long as doing your layout is cathartic for you, that's what matters. Sometimes we need to vent!

If I had to scrap my challenges it'll sound like I'm complaining.. so to find just one, is what i'll do. Maybe if I get it on paper a solution will come.

There's a fine line between acknowledging reality and complaining - as long as doing your layout is cathartic for you, that's what matters. Sometimes we need to vent!

Oh, I've vented so much on my layout this morning that it's way too many frustrations - trying to eliminate some of them - mine looks as if I'm whining! LOL But I have to say I'm enjoying this challenge - it has me owning up to more than I thought I would! Thanks, Gayle!

Sara, I doubt you're really whining. Sometimes I think if we realized all we're coping with, we'd quit. But it's sure helpful to know what we're dealing with if we want to adjust our priorities.

Sara, I doubt you're really whining. Sometimes I think if we realized all we're coping with, we'd quit. But it's sure helpful to know what we're dealing with if we want to adjust our priorities.

I really did like this challenge, Gayle - and I think it opened my eyes to what I'm dealing with! LOL So I finally figured out how to do it without listing all of my frustrations! LOL The list was just getting too long! LOL I think I might do another one though after this - this was a very healing challenge! Thank you!

Mine is HERE

Instead of listing my frustrations (the list just got too long but I may do it yet) I went with a different angle. I have asked for advice lots of times and gotten some wonderful words of wisdom from many friends and as much as I know their words are spot on sometimes it's just soooooo hard to do since my heart seems to be in charge and not my brain! LOL

Those are very powerful layouts. I hope they have been cathartic. I have been feeling much lighter since I did mine. I'm honored you shared so much of yourself. Thank you!

Very cathartic, Gayle! I got more out of doing mine than I do talking about frustrations! :disappearing-smilie:

Archived