October Monthly Layout Contest

PBarnes

October brings Halloween here in the U.S. and with Halloween come Costumes! Costumes are all around us everyday, not just at Halloween. There are costumes in parades, the circus, in shows and even at parties! Show us the costumes you've seen or worn, and tell us about them! Please post your layouts in the October Monthly Layout Gallery before October 31st at midnight Mountain Time and you could be one of the two people who will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties.

Interesting challenge Pat... I may need to go searching for some photos for this one. There is one photo of me in costume I have never scrapped so maybe it is time I did just that.

Sure Kate. ;) I always scrap out of order. But then, that's just me. LOL

My current goal is to finish scrapping this year by the end of January 2013 so I can get a book printed. I'm currently partway through February so going back to 2011 may get in the way a bit ... or maybe it won't as I'm so far behind.

Although thinking about it, my daughter loves dressing up, maybe there is an option from this year. I'll have to check through the rest of the months.

My two grand-boys dressed up as tool-time tim, and a fireman. But by the looks on their faces, they take the art of collecting candy VERY seriously! Serious Business

Adorable layout of those two serious Halloween Hunters! The looks on their faces are priceless!

When I did my lucky dip layout, there were a couple of pictures of my daughter trying on my sunglasses which I felt deserved a layout of their own. I haven't uploaded them into the challenge gallery because it isn't really a costume, but I had this challenge in mind when I did the layout so wanted to share it.

Archived