Problem With Downloads

Ande43

I got the link and code to download the Oct kit....I was in the process of downloading and it timed out.....How do I get back in the download area...I have not been here for quite awhile and looks totally different...I know longer have the email with the link and can't seem to find anything here.

I got the link and code to download the Oct kit....I was in the process of downloading and it timed out.....How do I get back in the download area...I have not been here for quite awhile and looks totally different...I know longer have the email with the link and can't seem to find anything here.

Hi Carol, try this: go to the Boutique and go to "My Account" at the top of the page. Then click on "Purchase History" in the purple bar. On the page that opens, down the left side under Order History you should see a download password next to the product name. Click on the password. HTH

Hi Carol, try this: go to the Boutique and go to "My Account" at the top of the page. Then click on "Purchase History" in the purple bar. On the page that opens, down the left side under Order History you should see a download password next to the product name. Click on the password. HTH

That's what I was going to do, but when I go to Boutique, there is nothing at the top of the page....just the words check out but nothing else.."My Account" nowhere to be seen,,,,or anything else for that matter.

I was going to grab some screen shots, but realized this blog post on creating wish lists looks almost the same.

If you follow the steps in the first screen shot and for #3 choose "Purchase History" instead of Wish List, you will be able to find the download code there.

If when you are viewing the boutique, it looks substantially different that the screen shot, it may help to try using a different browser. We tested the boutique with lots of different browsers before the switch and didn't notice the issue you are having.

I was going to grab some screen shots, but realized this blog post on creating wish lists looks almost the same.

If you follow the steps in the first screen shot and for #3 choose "Purchase History" instead of Wish List, you will be able to find the download code there.

If when you are viewing the boutique, it looks substantially different that the screen shot, it may help to try using a different browser. We tested the boutique with lots of different browsers before the switch and didn't notice the issue you are having.

I have Internet Explorer and have never seen this befor.

I just clicked the link in the mail again to get back when I got a time out. Faster than looking in My account :)

That's a problem...I no longer have the email with the link in and I have no "My Account" on the Scrap Girls site...Just a blank area with a green rectangle that says "Check Out"

When I go to the Boutique home page, I see the green Check Out button at the top right and above that it says My Account/Log In/Create New Account. You don't have that there? I was thinking that maybe you aren't seeing My Account because you aren't logged into the Boutique, but the Log In spot is right next to My Account.

You said you don't have the email with the download link. Can you check your email trash, or the recycle bin on the computer?

I noticed last night downloading was extremely slow. which usually is not a problem. Also when I tried to open the forum, the photos would n't load. Maybe just a lot of use?

Perhaps it was either your server or a slow down between you and the Scrap Girls servers. My downloads have been quite fast and everything on the forum has been working just like usual.

I did find the origional email on our Desktop computer so could dnld from that but I would rather not....I only use my laptop for my digital...I would just like to know what is up with the My Account setting. The Checkout icon is over in the middle of the page too not on the right hand edge like in the screen shot diagram

maybe it has something to do with your screen size/resolution? do you have the browser zoomed in or enlarged somehow which is shifting everything out of alignment?

Nope....and I just rebooted and still the same....I do have to scroll way down to get to Featured Products...the other screens seem to be normal

have your tried refreshing your window?

Did nothing...I'll do the downloads and use the memory stick hint...thanks...but if the powers that be can think of something to help with the account problem would appreciate it

Carol, if you can give me some more info like what version of IE you're using and on what operating system and take some screen shots so I can see what you're seeing that would be super helpful. Then I can try to reproduce the problem so I can fix it.

If you need to get to the my account page in the future and can't see the link to it you can always go here: https://store.scrapgirls.com/customer_login.php

then you can log in and check your purchase history and see your download links.

You can also get to your account from the links at the bottom of every page in the boutique (it's the second link over on the first row of links under the green bar with the flower).

I hope this helps! :)

I did find the origional email on our Desktop computer so could dnld from that but I would rather not....I only use my laptop for my digital...I would just like to know what is up with the My Account setting. The Checkout icon is over in the middle of the page too not on the right hand edge like in the screen shot diagram

You could forward the email to yourself, and then open it on the laptop.

Carol, if you can give me some more info like what version of IE you're using and on what operating system and take some screen shots so I can see what you're seeing that would be super helpful. Then I can try to reproduce the problem so I can fix it.

If you need to get to the my account page in the future and can't see the link to it you can always go here: https://store.scrapgirls.com/customer_login.php

then you can log in and check your purchase history and see your download links.

You can also get to your account from the links at the bottom of every page in the boutique (it's the second link over on the first row of links under the green bar with the flower).

I hope this helps! :)

I followed your link and got to the Club downloads....thanks so much.....I did check out the bottom of every page as you suggested and there are no links under the green bar on those pages either ...Weird huh?

I use IE. I was having funky things going on here until I clicked on the thing that looks like a broken page/paper up in the address bar/window. Well, it's right between the down arrow and the refresh, circular arrow. Maybe click on that and see if it changes anything for you.

I use IE. I was having funky things going on here until I clicked on the thing that looks like a broken page/paper up in the address bar/window. Well, it's right between the down arrow and the refresh, circular arrow. Maybe click on that and see if it changes anything for you.

Have been gone and just checked this thread again and I clicked on this weird little icon and it fixed it....Now I can see the my account and all the other things to the right of the checkout icon....Thanks....Have never seen that little gizmo befor....go figure.

Archived