Hello From Canada!

KimberlyM

My name is Kimberly and I wanted to take this opportunity to say "hi" to everyone on the forum. I have been digital scrapping my kids for the past 7 years and I absolutely love it! I am looking forward to getting to know all of you! I am currently living in Calgary, and our forecast does call for snow this week! Hope you all are enjoying some beautiful fall weather where you are living!!

Welcome, Kimberly! I would be more than happy to ship you some warmth from California in exchange for a few snowflakes--It hovers around 83 degrees in my kitchen all summer long here! And, yes, it is still summer in California...

So glad to see you in our forums!

Hello Kimberley,

We went to Canada on our honeymoon towards the end of September 2005 and were very impressed how ready Calgary is for snow with the raised walkways. We are not like that in the UK, although our snow season is significantly shorter.

Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing your layouts.

Kate

September is such a beautiful time of year here and what a fabulous time of year to get married too. I have never been to the UK, would LOVE to travel there someday, I hear it is incredible!

We were in a camper van and travelled to the Rockies and then down to Vancouver and Vancouver Island. It was beautiful. Canada is the one country we have thought about moving to.

The UK is incredible, I love living here. There is so much variety in such a small area. Whether you like cities or countries, mountains or coast we have it. Occasionally I think I should buy a UK guide book and be a tourist to see some of the best things we have to offer.

Welcome again Kimberly! Love your products - I'm so glad you are here!

I love, love fall, so I hope it sticks around awhile here in Iowa, but I love snow too - and we barely saw any snow last winter here, so bring it on, lol! :)

Archived