Keleia4Him

Saying "hello" From The Pacific Northwest!

28 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I am just stopping in before making dinner to say "Hello" from the Pacific Northwest. Gorgeous day here! I've been scrapbooking for over 25 years now! So thankful for all the latest gadgets, but willing to help lend a creative idea or two to those who are on a tight budget! Been there, done that!~ Still love a GREAT bargain!! Thank you for having this neat forum. I've wanted to pop on something new and this looks pretty nice. I will try to post a few lines every few days or so!

Welcome to Scrapgirls! We're happy to have you here. :) I'm in the Pacific Northwest too. It is an amazingly gorgeous day today!

Hello, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Hello:) Welcome to Scrap Girls! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so happy to have you here with us!

Welcome. You will love it here. Everyone is so friendly. Sounds like you have a lot of experience. We will love to pick your brain!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! Always fun to have another member from what we'll be calling the "Great North Wet" in a few more weeks. We're really glad to have you on board.

Don't hesitate to ask questions - others out there will be wondering the same thing, and they'll all be glad you asked.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

:)

Hi :waving-hi:, can't wait to see you about the forum.:welcome2:

Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Welcome to Scrap Girls!!!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm so glad to have another PNWer here! I live in Portland and you are right, the weather has been lovely lately. Thanks for stopping in and introducing yourself!

Hello and Welcome! This here is one of the friendliest places to learn and share. Don't be shy!