• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 diannecp

diannecp

Scrap Girl Scrapper Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts
  • Personal Statement:Artist, writer, daughter, wife, aunt, child of God. I'm just a "work in progress."

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:36 AM

I'm using a Jiffy album that has a photo mask & base included. I know how to clip the photo to the mask. I'm not sure of the purpose of the base, or how to use it? It leaves a whitish border showing around the roughed up mask edge. For now I turned it off but I'd like to know how to use it properly!
Posted Image

"I do not understand the mystery of grace -- only that it meets us where we are and does not leave us where it found us." Anne Lamott. My blog (Unfinished Work)

#2 MariJ

MariJ

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Welcoming Committee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,663 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:43 AM

Hi Dianne
I'm not sure but maybe are you supposed to recolor the base so a different color shows around the photo? Just a guess. We know someone else will come along, but just wanted to put in my 2 cents and say "hi". :)

gallery_19549_358_29403.png
BLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif     Button_Welcome.png    Button_Published.png WT-Button-copy.gifSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gif

#3 AggieB

AggieB

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,697 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:04 AM

Maybe it's just to show you where the edge of the layout is? If it's bothering you, just turn it off - no jiffy police here. Looking forward to seeing the finished product.

gallery_17848_304_78298.gif

December 2010 Member of the Month

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users