What's New? October 4Th

Good Morning Scrap Girls! I can't wait to see what the designers have created for us today! I know this was in the other thread, but I want to make sure everyone sees it! These are so adorable and perfect for cards! Thanks Kimberly!!!

KMC_SSEmb_ItsTurkeyTime_MKTG_300.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: It’s Turkey Time

KMC_SSEmb_OneSpookyNightToo_MKTG_300.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: One Spooky Night Too

KMC_SSEmb_OneSpookyNight_MKTG_300.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: One Spooky Night

KMC_SSEmb_WiseOldOwl_MKTG_300.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Wise Old Owl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning Carla! :happy-sun:

I LOVE the goodies from our newest designer Kimberly! Can't wait to see what else our designers will have for us today!

Gooooooood Morning Carla! I am excited to see the new goodies in the boutique today! Love the new templates by our brand new designer, Kimberly and I can't wait to see the shelves in the boutique with the new designs by our fabulous designers!

How is everyone this morning?

Good Afternoon, Valerie! Good Morning, Theresa, Sara, Marilyn and Cheryll Ann! I'm tired this morning, but I'm going to force myself to hit the gym and then spend the rest of the day scrapping. We'll see what happens, lol!

Good Afternoon, Valerie! Good Morning, Theresa, Sara, Marilyn and Cheryll Ann! I'm tired this morning, but I'm going to force myself to hit the gym and then spend the rest of the day scrapping. We'll see what happens, lol!

Go Carla! I'm tired this morning too but don't think that forcing myself to the gym is on the top of my priority list today! I think today is a lazy day here - even Rich is being lazy this morning! Must be contagious! good for you for going to the gym! Maybe I'll get motivated to do that before the day is over!

Good morning Scrap Girls!!

I love the new products from our new designer Kimberly!!

Good Morning Tiza! Thinking you should change your title to "Taiko Tiza" now? :):):) I mean that with love and respect for what you do! I think it's awesome! Just a thought!

Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful, if cooler day here, though I wish it would have rained more than a sprinkle at 6am.

Aren't Kimberly's designs the coolest, cutest things ever?! Sure puts me in the mood for all sorts of fall things:)

Can't wait to see what else hits the shelves today!

Good morning Carla and everyone!! I JUST realized I am at my desk and DID. NOT. BRING. COFFEE. What????????

Super cute designs Kimberly!!

Lots of papers to deal with this morning...and I'm waiting for the dreaded insurance call on our claim.

Good Morning Tiza! Thinking you should change your title to "Taiko Tiza" now? :):):) I mean that with love and respect for what you do! I think it's awesome! Just a thought!

Taiko Tiza! I like that drums-024.gif

Although I'm still a shopaholic!

Taiko Tiza! I like that drums-024.gif

Although I'm still a shopaholic!

Just wondering, what is Taiko?

Taiko is the Japanese word for "drum." Modern-day performance taiko has only been around since the 1950s. I've been studying this instrument for about a year, and have several layouts in my gallery about it :)

Taiko is the Japanese word for "drum." Modern-day performance taiko has only been around since the 1950s. I've been studying this instrument for about a year, and have several layouts in my gallery about it :)

Thanks Tiza. I'll have to go take a look.

I saw your layout "St. Lou Fringe Festival" and watched a couple videos on YouTube. It looks like fun and a lot of exercise. I'm glad I asked because I thought it was some kind of martial arts.

Archived