What's New? October 4Th

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Cheri will be adding to my template addiction, er, uh, collection!

Check out these Embellishments from Elisha!

EBA_EmbMini_Unkindess_MKTG_300.jpgUnkindness of Ravens Embellishment Mini

Who doesn't love a Value Pack? Thanks for bundling these up for us, Elisha!!

EBA_ValuePack_Nevermore_MKTG_300.jpgValue Pack: Nevermore

The embellishment mini was by special request from Debbie (B&K Mom). She'd asked for some flying ravens. I'd had a few started but they didn't end up in the collection. I filled it out, and added a tree. It was a great suggestion!

Good morning Scrap Girls!!

I love the new products from our new designer Kimberly!!

Good Morning Tiza! Thinking you should change your title to "Taiko Tiza" now? :):):) I mean that with love and respect for what you do! I think it's awesome! Just a thought!

Taiko Tiza! I like that drums-024.gif

Although I'm still a shopaholic!

How about Taiko Tiza - SG scrapholic? The best of both worlds! :) :) :):giggle_bear:

Fabulous!! Wow! Our designers are just too good to us! I love all of these - adding to my Wish List tonight (this morning) I love them all!

Fabulous!! Wow! Our designers are just too good to us! I love all of these - adding to my Wish List tonight (this morning) I love them all!

I love making cards and wow! These are going to make making cards soooooo much fun!

I know Cheri will be adding to my template addiction, er, uh, collection!

Check out these Embellishments from Elisha!

EBA_EmbMini_Unkindess_MKTG_300.jpgUnkindness of Ravens Embellishment Mini

Who doesn't love a Value Pack? Thanks for bundling these up for us, Elisha!!

EBA_ValuePack_Nevermore_MKTG_300.jpgValue Pack: Nevermore

The embellishment mini was by special request from Debbie (B&K Mom). She'd asked for some flying ravens. I'd had a few started but they didn't end up in the collection. I filled it out, and added a tree. It was a great suggestion!

Fabulous, Elisha! Can't wait to get these!

Good morning Carla and everyone!! I JUST realized I am at my desk and DID. NOT. BRING. COFFEE. What????????

Super cute designs Kimberly!!

Lots of papers to deal with this morning...and I'm waiting for the dreaded insurance call on our claim.

I hope your claim covers it all, Conda! Thinking positive thoughts for you!

Our designers have really, really spoiled us this week! Thank you all for your creative talents and for sharing them here with us!

And a big thank you to all of our layout artists for the fabulous layouts you design for us! You girl rock! And we appreciate you all! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I wonder if there is a limit to the size of the wish list or cart? Because I want it all!!!!

:rofl: I haven't found one myself, yet... :rofl:

Speaking of the size of the wishlists, is there a way to sort (maybe by priority?) or just look at a specific wishlist without having to scroll through everything else?

You can sort your wishlist by priority (high, regular and low). What I love, is that you can have the item removed automatically from your wish list when you purchase it! That was so cool!

You can sort your wishlist by priority (high, regular and low). What I love, is that you can have the item removed automatically from your wish list when you purchase it! That was so cool!

The feature for removing purchased items is definitely cool. How do you sort your lists?

Brandy's new calendar templates look wonderful!!

BMU_SSCal_Blenders_2013_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Calendar Templates: 11x17 Blenders 2013

Just put it on my wish list! Just beautiful!!

I love them, too!!! Any recommendations on getting them printed/bound? Would LOVE to make them for Christmas gifts.

The feature for removing purchased items is definitely cool. How do you sort your lists?

Hi Monica, in the Wish List box, above the Add this to my Wish List button, there's a priority drop down where you can select regular, high or low.

The priority drop downs are also on the Wish List pages under each individual item. HTH

Hi Monica, in the Wish List box, above the Add this to my Wish List button, there's a priority drop down where you can select regular, high or low.

The priority drop downs are also on the Wish List pages under each individual item. HTH

Hi Teresa! I know that I can mark the items as high, regular, or low. I was talking about when I'm viewing my wishlist. Is there a way to sort what I'm seeing, or even tell it which list I want to see? My list is getting quite long and scrolling through it is going to get cumbersome eventually.

I wonder if there is a limit to the size of the wish list or cart? Because I want it all!!!!

Hm...maybe eventually it will pop up a warning: "I'm sorry, 1,000,000 items is the limit - you will have to purchase items before you can add more to your wish list." ;) ROTFL!

Hi Teresa! I know that I can mark the items as high, regular, or low. I was talking about when I'm viewing my wishlist. Is there a way to sort what I'm seeing, or even tell it which list I want to see? My list is getting quite long and scrolling through it is going to get cumbersome eventually.

There is a drop-down box where the name of your wish list appears. You should be able to choose a different list from there. :)

i just have mine set up as all regular priority. To me, they are all high priority, but it's easier just to leave it at the default setting, lol. As far as sorting them, I don't know. I hear what you are saying about it getting combersome, though! Just means you need to check out :)

Hm...maybe eventually it will pop up a warning: "I'm sorry, 1,000,000 items is the limit - you will have to purchase items before you can add more to your wish list." ;) ROTFL!

Dh would have a stroke! Could you imagine getting the bill for that many scrapbooking supplies? If I make lots of small purchases instead of one big one, he doesn't notice it as much, lol!

Archived