Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiza126

Thursday Challenge 10/4

21 posts in this topic

It's Thursday!!

Today's challenge could be easy or difficult, depending on what type of scrapper you are. I challenge you to....

Create a layout using ONE collection only!

Personally, this was difficult, because I tend to pull from my entire stash when I create layouts. Being limited to only one collection and nothing else was a big challenge!! Of course, the hardest part might be choosing which collection to use!!

When you complete your layouts, post them to the General Message Board Challenges Gallery.

Here is mine: Girls Night Out

Easy Pease for me since I rarely pull but from one collection - just not as creative as the ones who use multiple collections - I've tried - honest I have. I will definitely do this challenge sometime today.

Thanks, Tiza!

Great challenge Tiza!

I usually scrap mainly from one collection!! Great challenge!

"Mainly".... but not entirely! I kept wanting to pull little accents from other collections.

Me too Sara - sometimes i add but I usually start with only one collection. This one's right up my alley - now just need to find time to make one.

I'm a one collection gal, I rarely use bits from other kits.

I use multiple, but I have used one at time, so easy peaty for me... I did say I was not going to do any challenges this eek, as I have to sort out all my stash, particularly ALL my sales stuff over the past week. I may just do this one.

I just about never create a layout with one collection. Luckily I took these photos last weekend with this months SS Club in mind. This happened to work perfectly for me ... Downtown Miami

I've started mine but keep making changes - I'll get it - maybe tomorrow - my little bit of creativity usually comes in the wee hours of the nite!

This was definitely a challenge Tiza! I don't know if I have EVER made a page using one kit before... once I got the photo figured out the rest wasn't too bad... and I do LOVE this kit :-)

I guess I forgot to come back and post the link to mine here, so HERE

Sorry bout that!