teecee

Friday Customer Submitted Challenge

17 posts in this topic

Today's challenge come to us from Sherry Lynn! Her challenge is:

Scrap a smile, a smile quote, something that makes you smile - an object, a memory,a person, a thought! Anything that makes you smile!

Thanks for a great challenge idea Sherry Lynn! Also, since your idea was chosen, you have won a prize! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize.

Remember to post your layouts here: General Message Board Challenges

This is my layout: Your Smile

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Theresa, your layout is just lovely - what a beautiful girl and I'm guessing she is your daughter? Lovely card and I LYSL in the Gallery.

I think I can find something that makes me smile for this challenge!

And congratulations to Sherry Lynn for her idea! She smiles a lot so this idea must have come easily to her! :) :) :)

Great idea Sherry Lynn!! I know just what crazy photo I think I will use for this one!!!

What a nice way to end the week! We started with a frustration challenge and end with a smile!

What a nice way to end the week! We started with a frustration challenge and end with a smile!

How true and good point. Great idea Sherry and I loved yours too Melanie.

"Oh, when you're smiling, when you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you!" I have lots of ideas for this one! Have one started - can't wait to finish it! This is a great challenge!

I am laughing looking at my page- not only cos of my cutie pie son, but because he looks like a christmas elf in those colours!!!

Congratulations Sherry Lynn! This looks like a fun challenge. I probably won't get to it till Sunday or Monday. I have to get this baby shower done first.

YOU MAKE ME SMILE! is my layout for this fun challenge! No matter what's going on, Rich can always make me smile, so thought it was appropriate to do a layout with my very own "smile-maker"!