October Atc Challenge And Swap

Elisha

Did you see Melanie Cockshott's article in the October 3rd Newsletter? Here's a link if you missed it: October is Positive Attitude Month. Take a moment to read it and look at the cards she made with positive affirmations. This month, I'd like to challenge you to make a card with a positive affirmation. I'll collect them all and send them out to all participants, then we'll all have a collection of little cards to use!

You have until next month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. I will be away the first week of November, so I'm extending the regular deadline by a week. Cards are due Wednesday, November 14. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on Friday, November 16.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

This is something I'd like to have a go at - can somebody please help me get started. For instance - what size should the card be?

Hilary - that's great news! Here are the basic instructions: Atc Instructions, but please refer to the current post as to where to send your ATC.

Basically, your card should be 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size, created at 300px resolution. Save it as a jpg and send it to me. save it at 72px to post. We no longer have a chat - but we can certainly be plenty chatty on this thread!

This is something I'd like to have a go at - can somebody please help me get started. For instance - what size should the card be?

Hilary - that's great news! Here are the basic instructions: Atc Instructions, but please refer to the current post as to where to send your ATC.

Basically, your card should be 2.5 x 3.5 inches in size, created at 300px resolution. Save it as a jpg and send it to me. save it at 72px to post. We no longer have a chat - but we can certainly be plenty chatty on this thread!

Thanks Elisha - I thought I remembered the dimensions correctly. My first ATC is on its way soon!

Here's Mine What fun this was to create. Do I need to create a back for this?

It looks great! No, no need for a back. For these we generally put our name and/or screen name and the date somewhere on the front. For instance, I'll sign mine "elibar October 2012"

Which I see that I forgot to do!!! I'll edit it and repost it when I get a chance.

We certainly can be chatty on this thread! I love that we "talk" to each other in our posts - SG is the chattiest little purple place on the planet! And ATCs are the MOST fun to make! I look forward to the ATC challenges every month! Thanks, Elisha for doing this for us!

Did you see Melanie Cockshott's article in the October 3rd Newsletter? Here's a link if you missed it: October is Positive Attitude Month. Take a moment to read it and look at the cards she made with positive affirmations. This month, I'd like to challenge you to make a card with a positive affirmation. I'll collect them all and send them out to all participants, then we'll all have a collection of little cards to use!

You have until next month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. I will be away the first week of November, so I'm extending the regular deadline by a week. Cards are due Wednesday, November 14. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on Friday, November 16.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

I have sooooo many ideas for this crop - I may make a lot of cards this time cause it is just sooooo much fun! And I love this month's topic!

Okay, thanks to Marilyn for her guidance! I now have this thread added to my bookmarks and I hope I don't have to ask any more dumb questions! Not like me to get quite this confused! :blondmoment: :blondmoment: :giggle_bear:

Here's Mine What fun this was to create. Do I need to create a back for this?

It looks great! No, no need for a back. For these we generally put our name and/or screen name and the date somewhere on the front. For instance, I'll sign mine "elibar October 2012"

Which I see that I forgot to do!!! I'll edit it and repost it when I get a chance.

Thanks for the info Elisha - I will add and repost

Almost missed this thread. I'm thinking!!! :hit-head-with-hammer:Love these little cards and positive affirmation is perfect this time of year!

I can't remember whether or not I sent my cards to Elisha - my desktop is such a mess and I've been terrible about putting things where they belong this month. Have you gotten anything from me Elisha?

Archived