October Atc Challenge And Swap

Elisha

I'm late to this thread, but I am really enjoying all the ATC's in the gallery. Especially with an extended deadline I see no reason not to jump in! I'd love to have copies of all these in my ATC binder. You're all awesome!

:thanks: so much ladies for your inspiration with your gorgeous cards :happy-sun:

Love this quote ~ it's true for me from all the friendships I've developed here at SG so :thankyou: again!

Here is one from me ~ Perfect Day ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/138139-perfect-day/

I'll be posting a new challenge tomorrow - send me your October ATC if you haven't already!

Sorry ladies - I forgot that I extended the deadline to Nov. 14. Check for details in the opening post. No wonder I'm going crazy!

I'll be posting a new challenge tomorrow - send me your October ATC if you haven't already!

Sorry ladies - I forgot that I extended the deadline to Nov. 14. Check for details in the opening post. No wonder I'm going crazy!

I'm happy that you've extended the deadline Elisha - I've enjoyed the theme for this month - however, I cannot remember, nor can I find, that I've sent you three cards......when you have a minute could you let me know and I will resend.

Just a reminder.

You still have until Wednesday 14th November to complete and get your cards to Elisha for the October swap "Positive Thinking". If you are not sure if you've sent your cards in, Elisha will not be available to check until Monday at the earliest.

This month's swap is Here.

Archived