Chat: Saturday Color Challenge Wold Card Making Day

SodScrap

Join Shannon (tinkerbell11) and Conda (SodScrap) in the chat room at 6:00 am ET for the World Card Making Day Edition of the Color Challenge Chat!!

Since fall is in the air here in the Midwestern United States it is only fitting that we draw our color challenge inspiration from the colors of fall. Shannon and I each made a color swatch. You can choose either to make your card! I used Cherise’s Scrapsimple Card Templates: 4.25x5.5 Sweet Kindness Mini to make my card. Such a versatile set of templates!!

Can’t wait to see you in the chat room! We will chat about colors, cards and more!!

Please post your cards in the Printable and Digital Cards and post a link back in this thread.

post-12013-0-88823500-1349516114_thumb.jpg

post-12013-0-28413900-1349516159_thumb.jpg

I was soooo looking forward to this event and wanted to join. I made it to the chat room but I don't see anybody but myself in the chat lobby room. Is there anything else I have to do??

Christine, the Color Challenge chat was from 6-7 am EDT. The next chat will be at 10:00 am EDT time. Here is a link to the chat schedule: World Card Making Day Chat Schedule. Hope you'll be able to make it to some of the other chats! :)

Archived