JeannieH

Hey, Y'all From North Carolina

21 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! My name is Jeannie and I am from North Carolina (An Okie transferred here via 20 years as a military spouse.) I have been scrapbooking for 11 years, but in the past 3 fallen in love with cardmaking. Because of time I am quickly becoming a hybrid/digital user. I just love Scrap Girls everything and am looking forward to new ideas on lots of inspiration!

Hi Jeannie, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you've joined us and we'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing some of your creations. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you need any help with anything. We're a very friendly and very helpful bunch! :)

Hi Jeanne! Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so happy to have you here with us! Just wondering where you are in North Carolina? I'm in Hendersonville in the mountains of WNC! And I'm a former military spouse too (AF) and was for 26 years - we "retired" here in Hendersonville and that's home, but really I call SG my little purple place home!

Can't wait to get to know you and see some of your layouts soon!

Hi Jeannie, welcome.

Welcome to Scrap Girls from another Military Spouse! I've fallen in love with card making, too!

Welcome, Jeannie. You'll love it here; thanks for introducing yourself.

Hi Jeannie! I think it's great that you joined us on World Card Making Day, and that you've recently fallen in love with card making! I love making greeting cards, too!

Welcome, Jeannie! Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself. I look forward to seeing you around Scrap Girls.

Hi Jeannie, welcome to Scrap Girls! There were lots of beautiful card kits added this week in the boutique so you are in luck:) Hope to see you cards in the gallery soon:)

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We love military families here. :) Glad you joined in the fun.

Thank you for such an amazing welcome! I'm in numerous forums, but have never been welcomed like this. You are wonderful, I can tell!

Hi Jeannie! Love NC!! Wish we could get there more often. Welcome to Scrap Girls...I know you are going to LOVE it here!

Hi Jeannie! Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm a former military mom, my son was stationed at Cherry Point for a while.

Hi Jeannie - Welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so happy to have you here. I personally love that you love making cards. Me too! I hope you find lots of great resources to feed your passion here.

Hello and Welcome! This here is one of the friendliest places to learn and share. Don't be shy!