Sketch Chat, Card Style

Cheri T

Sketch! Click on the link, then right click save as to your computer.

Did you ever think about using a sketch for something other than a layout? How about a card? How about several cards? Join Cheri (Cheri T) Saturday, October 6 at 12 Noon EDT in the Scrap Girls Chat Room! A few hours before the chat begins, Cheri will post the sketch in the forum. Use it as the starting point for your card; be inspired by the basic arrangement; flip things around or scraplift the whole thing hook, line, and sinker. All interpretations of the design are welcome and encouraged.

Please post your cards in the Printable and Digital Cards and link us up here in this post if you would please!

If you post your card by 8pm EDT today, you will be eligible to win the Paper Set of your choice from the boutique! I'll draw randomly from the cards posted and update the thread here this evening sometime after the deadline. You may participate even if you were not able to be at the chat!

Oooo...gotta work on this one! I have Brandy's circle templates that I've been wanting to try, and this sketch is the perfect jumping off point! :)

And the winner is......AggieB!! Congratulations Aggie! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: Email hello@scrapgirls.com and tell her you won a Paper Set in the Sketch chat today!

Thank you everyone for participating! You'll see more sketch chats again now, promise:)

My first card ever! and my first chat too. It's a shame I couldn't stay to the end but thanks for making it a fun experience. I found this challenge incredibly...challenging! I wanted to make a card for my Dad's birthday (93!!) using a funny line I'd found on the internet (Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most, live the longest). I found that not having a photo to scrap made the choice of products much more difficult so it was cool to have a sketch as a guide. Thanks Cheri!

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=137108

Archived