Artist Trading Cards Chat

teecee

10:00 pm EDT - Artist Trading Cards

Join Shannon (tinkerbell11) and Theresa (teecee) to learn more about Artist's Trading Cards! What are they? How do you go about designing them? Think miniature works of art. But BEWARE these little beauties are addicting so you may leave the chat with a new project you can't wait to start.

Here are some links to give you an idea of what we'll be chatting about:

How to Make an ATC Using ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Hybrid ATC Videos from Angela:

ATC Products:

ScrapSimple Alpha Templates: Collage ATC

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards 2

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Value Pack: Artist Trading Cards

Printable Art and Crafts Sheet: ATC - The Robin

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Journal Card Embellishment Mini

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: ATC Shadows 12601

Our theme for the chat this evening will be "A Name Card". We hope you'll be able to join us!

Please remember to post your completed ATCs here: Printable and Digital Cards Gallery

REMINDER: When you post your cards, please be sure to put "ATC Chat" in the title so we will be able to count you in the prize drawing.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ATC'S! 10 pm - I think I can be there if I can stay awake long enough! Can't wait! This IS just our regular ATCs and not hybrid, right?

We'll be chatting about both digital and hybrid ATCs, but we'll be posting the regular (digital) ones. :)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ATC'S! 10 pm - I think I can be there if I can stay awake long enough! Can't wait! This IS just our regular ATCs and not hybrid, right?

We'll be chatting about both digital and hybrid ATCs, but we'll be posting the regular (digital) ones. :)

Thanks, Theresa - is there a certain theme we are supposed to be using? do we need to have an ATC ready and completed by the chat? LOVE YOURS! You surprised me by your "wacky self" ATC - made me giggle and laugh and I absolutely love it!

Thanks, Theresa - is there a certain theme we are supposed to be using? do we need to have an ATC ready and completed by the chat? LOVE YOURS! You surprised me by your "wacky self" ATC - made me giggle and laugh and I absolutely love it!

Hi Sara, the theme is "A Name Card". You don't have to have one ready by chat time, but you certainly may create and post one before the chat if you wish to.

Hi Sara, the theme is "A Name Card". You don't have to have one ready by chat time, but you certainly may create and post one before the chat if you wish to.

Got it! A Name Card! sounds fun - the chat IS at 10 pm Eastern time, right? I got a little confused when I saw Melanie's status update!

I won't have mine ready by chat time but am working on one - just hope i didn't miss the chat!

I'll be there Shannon, but won't have my card posted - it's been one of those days! LOL LOL

Thanks, Theresa for sending me the card chat schedule - don't know how I missed that one

I loved all of the ATC's yall posted! I'm so sorry I missed the chat - I was on call and wouldn't you know I got called 15 minutes before the chat! I made my card in such a hurry but I'll make another when I'm not so hurried - ATCs are my favorite thing to do!

I hope to be at the chat, if I remember. Looking forward to it, as I LOVE ATCs.

I know me too Carol! Miss our monthly chats for them, hope you remember!

Hi Shannon - me TOO! The ATC chat was my favorite and a pretty lively group. Wish we could get it back up and running again!

Thanks for the fun one last night... :)

This is my favorite format! And I did this one on my laptop with limited supplies.

NAME ATC

You are such a miracle worker! I love the way your ideas just pop into your head! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Does this continue through October!????

Sara, the name ATC was only part of the "World Card Making Day 2102" event, not the normal ATC theme for October.

You can find that one over in the regular ATC thread - HERE

The name ATC was part of the one-day event.

Does this continue through October!????

Sara, the name ATC was only part of the "World Card Making Day 2102" event, not the normal ATC theme for October.

You can find that one over in the regular ATC thread - HERE

The name ATC was part of the one-day event.

Thank you Marilyn! I am soooooo confused, cornfuzzled, and my brain appears to have gone haywire this weekend! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: Thanks for letting me know and thanks for the link! You're such a sweetheart and so helpful!

Congratulations AnnBK!! You've won the ATC Chat drawing for a prize! :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

You've won your choice of a JIF 6 or Super 7 Spread. Please send your prize choice to Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com and let her know you won the prize from the ATC Chat.

Thanks to everyone who attended the chat and thanks for posting your great ATCs!

Archived