hanapassion

Newbie From Hong Kong

25 posts in this topic

Hi, this is hanapassion. I just found my scrapbooking interesting since April this year, so I'm really a newbie in the digital scrapbooking art! I love browsing many scrapbook sites for inspirations, and I'd also love to share my layouts, such that I can receive more feedback & comments for improvement. Glad to see you all here!!

Hi :waving-hi: Welcome to Scrap Girls. Can't wait to see your layouts. Don't be afraid to ask questions we are a very friendly bunch.

Hello hanapassion and welcome to Scrap Girls. This is a great place for inspiration and feedback. Everyone is friendly and eager to help. Have fun! :waving-hi:

Hello, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing some of your creations. :)

Hi, this is hanapassion. I just found my scrapbooking interesting since April this year, so I'm really a newbie in the digital scrapbooking art! I love browsing many scrapbook sites for inspirations, and I'd also love to share my layouts, such that I can receive more feedback & comments for improvement. Glad to see you all here!!

Welcome to Scrap Girls.

Hello and welcome! We're glad to have you here. Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself.

Hi hanapassion and welcome to Scrap Girls! Hope to see your layouts in the gallery soon:)

Welcome! It's great to have another newbie. We are very friendly and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Hello and Welcome

I was lucky enough to visit Hong Kong in 1995 (from UK) and I loved it, such a mix of city and forest.

Look forward to seeing your layouts

Hi there! Welcome to Scrap Girls!

Hello hanapassion and welcome to ScrapGirls! i'm from a little below you on the globe, living in Malaysia to be exact. But we at ScrapGirls are from all over the world, and you'll have great fun here! Waiting to see your layouts. =)

Great to meet you Hanapassion. You will love it here. I'm from Australia. Kay

Welcome Hanapassion! Hope you enjoy it here--it's "home" for me, with friends, great products, and really helpful advice.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! :welcome2:

We really come from all over the world at Scrap Girls, I'm from Sweden

Hi Hanapassion - Welcome to ScrapGirls. We are so happy to have you here. You'll find lots of great gals and tons of inspiration here. Enjoy!

Hello and Welcome! This here is one of the friendliest places to learn and share. Don't be shy!