Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

Hybrid Card Swap Partners

25 posts in this topic

Below is the list of partners for the Hybrid Card Swap! PM the person below you on the list. You'll need their snail mail address and what 2 cards they'd like you to make for them. Then, the creativity begins! Please try to have the cards mailed to your partners by November 15th. Any questions, please feel free to ask in this thread or PM me!

Partners:

crs

CreativeSparkle

Bride

Scrappin_LYB

Butterflykisses

Diannecp

Should be fun! I just pm'd Laura for her details .... I seem to be in a creative mojo ... anxious to get started!!

Sent a message to "Butterflykisses" and while I wait for response, I will catch up on my posting and sharing the love in the gallery!!!

Sent a message to "Butterflykisses" and while I wait for response, I will catch up on my posting and sharing the love in the gallery!!!

Hi Laura ~ I pm'd you yesterday ... I'm waiting to hear from you.

Don't forget to get those cards in the mail! I have mine thought out and plan to finish this week as long as the power stays on!

I was just checking to see when the cards had to be out. I'll let you know when they are ready to fly out of here!

I'm putting Laura's cards in today's mail ... be on the look out, Laura!! :)

Do you ever sleep Lei?????

On occassion ;)

Done ideating, I think. Ready to create . . . look forward to seeing all the finished products in the gallery.

Oh, Lei!!!!!!!

I LOVE my cards. They are beautiful. Now, I understand why everyone loves this swap! I'm addicted! Thank you, Lei!

I just finished my cards so going in mail this afternoon!

Oh, Lei!!!!!!!

I LOVE my cards. They are beautiful. Now, I understand why everyone loves this swap! I'm addicted! Thank you, Lei!

I just finished my cards so going in mail this afternoon!

I'm so glad you like them, Laura!! This swap is fun and addicting!!

Lei, I quickly sent a "thank you" today during lunch and had to get back to work.

Your cards are beauties! I'm sending the "Hello" card to my BFF who has ALS for 2 years now. She and I are as close as sisters and spend many, many hours making cards and scrapbook pages together. She is going to love it! Thanks for WONDERFUL cards!

The hybrid card exchange is a WONDERFUL idea!

Karen, just received your cards in the mail today! What a treat. Do hurry and post in the Gallery so I can ooh and aah appropriately! They are lovely and I think I will have to "lift" a few techniques from you also. :) And hopefully Carla will have received mine by now also.

I haven't received them yet, Dianne, so maybe today is the day!

Wendee, did you receive the ones I sent you?

They came today, Dianne, and they are spectacular!!!!! Please post them so everyone one can see how great they are! And, I think you should apply to the Hybrid Craft Team!

Oh whew, so glad you received and liked them, Carla! Funny, I was thinking you should apply to the Hybrid thing ;)

Hi ladies! So glad they got to you Dianne. I will post them shortly. We all need to post them as I have yet to see/receive something I didn't love!

I can't believe I didn't take pictures of the cards I sent to Laura! I'm usually good about that, but for some reason I didn't ... so I can't share them :-(

That's a bummer, Lei! Maybe your partner can take a photo to post for you.

Here are mine for Wendee.