Hybrid Card Swap Partners

CRS

Below is the list of partners for the Hybrid Card Swap! PM the person below you on the list. You'll need their snail mail address and what 2 cards they'd like you to make for them. Then, the creativity begins! Please try to have the cards mailed to your partners by November 15th. Any questions, please feel free to ask in this thread or PM me!

Partners:

crs

CreativeSparkle

Bride

Scrappin_LYB

Butterflykisses

Diannecp

Should be fun! I just pm'd Laura for her details .... I seem to be in a creative mojo ... anxious to get started!!

Sent a message to "Butterflykisses" and while I wait for response, I will catch up on my posting and sharing the love in the gallery!!!

Hi Laura ~ I pm'd you yesterday ... I'm waiting to hear from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, Lei!!!!!!!

I LOVE my cards. They are beautiful. Now, I understand why everyone loves this swap! I'm addicted! Thank you, Lei!

I just finished my cards so going in mail this afternoon!

I'm so glad you like them, Laura!! This swap is fun and addicting!!

Lei, I quickly sent a "thank you" today during lunch and had to get back to work.

Your cards are beauties! I'm sending the "Hello" card to my BFF who has ALS for 2 years now. She and I are as close as sisters and spend many, many hours making cards and scrapbook pages together. She is going to love it! Thanks for WONDERFUL cards!

The hybrid card exchange is a WONDERFUL idea!

Karen, just received your cards in the mail today! What a treat. Do hurry and post in the Gallery so I can ooh and aah appropriately! They are lovely and I think I will have to "lift" a few techniques from you also. :) And hopefully Carla will have received mine by now also.

I can't believe I didn't take pictures of the cards I sent to Laura! I'm usually good about that, but for some reason I didn't ... so I can't share them :-(

Archived