How To Join The Challenge

mich perez

Firstly, good job on your siggy, do you still need some help with it?

On to challenges, there are challenges everyday except Sunday. They are usually found on the forum under challenges, in the fun and games section. Wednesday's challenge is found under chats and crops, also in fun and games, because there is a chat that goes with it. Love to see you there, it's 12 noon Eastern time (5pm here in the UK). There is also a monthly challenge, this one is under monthly layout gallery contest.

If you see a challenge you like, create a layout and post it to the right gallery. It will tell you in the thread which gallery to put it in. Then tell everyone in the challenge thread you've made a layout, post a link as well. If you need help doing links there are loads of us who can help.

It's all about having fun.

On to challenges, there are challenges everyday except Sunday. They are usually found on the forum under challenges, in the fun and games section. Wednesday's challenge is found under chats and crops, also in fun and games, because there is a chat that goes with it. Love to see you there, it's 12 noon Eastern time (5pm here in the UK). There is also a monthly challenge, this one is under monthly layout gallery contest.

If you see a challenge you like, create a layout and post it to the right gallery. It will tell you in the thread which gallery to put it in. Then tell everyone in the challenge thread you've made a layout, post a link as well. If you need help doing links there are loads of us who can help.

I will try to make another siggy and hope i can perfect it this time.

I will try the weekly challenge first. thanks for your help.

I will try to make another siggy and hope i can perfect it this time.

I will try the weekly challenge first. thanks for your help.

Valerie said it so well! It's all about having FUN!

Archived