Current Holiday 40% Off Sale

I just do not understand why I cannot find any of the holiday thanksgiving items for the sale? I have only located a couple of items that qualify for the sale but there are so many lovely things I would like to get but they are listed under fall only? I just do not understand why halloween is a listed holiday and thanksgiving shows up under misc. and only 2 or 3 items even? Please let me know if there is some other way I can do this? I am trying to do a WMU flyer for our Thanksgiving soup and song at one of our nursing homes and just want to get some items but they are not under holiday. Thank you so much and have a great evening!!!

I hear your frustration. I'm not exactly sure, but I know it has something to do with how the designers themselves categorize the product when they put it in the Boutique initially.

Also, if you may wish to take a look at the product Terms of Use for the SG products. You may need a Commercial License to use it for what you described.

Hope that helps!!!

I've learned that when a collection you expect to be part of sale is not there, it's worth sending a private message to the designer. They may not see it in time, but many of them are receptive, and will update the keywords/classifications for the product. I suspect classifications are not their highest priority when they are designing a product and getting it ready to go in the boutique. Fortunately, they're often willing to remedy it.

Archived