What's New In The Boutique?

Hey all you Boutique Babes! Happy Thursday! I can't wait to see What's New for us this week! I wonder if there will be a new designer or any new Holiday products? And don't forget about the sale that ends tonight on the Holiday Goodies!

Good Morning Carla, Valerie, Tiza and Cheri! It's a cold morning here in the mountains and I have to go out to do some shopping in town so will check out the new goodies when I get back home!

Thursdays are always exciting around Scrap Girls!

Something strange is going on around town....I went to the post office and there was no line! Last time I went, I spent 30 minutes in line! Then I went to the grocery store and the parking lot was nearly empty! It wasn't crowded at all, even in the produce section that is always crowded. Traffic wasn't even that bad. I'm not complaining, just wondering what's going on, lol!

Something strange is going on around town....I went to the post office and there was no line! Last time I went, I spent 30 minutes in line! Then I went to the grocery store and the parking lot was nearly empty! It wasn't crowded at all, even in the produce section that is always crowded. Traffic wasn't even that bad. I'm not complaining, just wondering what's going on, lol!

Feel like your missing out on something??

Although I get a sneak peek every once in a while while I'm working in the "back room" doing my own "stocking" there's nothing like seeing a new product live in the boutique! I get just as anxious and giddy as you all get!!! :dancingelephant:

I love the new craft papers - I just prefer working with stained, creased and crumpled backgrounds!

And wow - Potty Party and Awesome Autumn are such fun!

Nothing new from me this week - but I'm working ahead for something really special coming up!

I'm excited to see what you are working on, Elisha!!

I agree, Potty Party and Awesome Autumn are great!

ACA_PottyParty_MKTG_150.jpgPotty Party Collection Mini

I saw the request for a potty training collection and I thought I could use it to create a reward chart for my daughter who is struggling to go through the night. Maybe she wanted to save me some money because she was dry for 11 hours last night :banana:

Potty Party almost makes me wish I had a little one to potty train again - almost! It is truly a darling collection! Loving all of the new goodies I've seen in the boutique today! Autumn is officially here now!

I'm excited to see what you are working on, Elisha!!

I agree, Potty Party and Awesome Autumn are great!

ACA_PottyParty_MKTG_150.jpgPotty Party Collection Mini

I saw the request for a potty training collection and I thought I could use it to create a reward chart for my daughter who is struggling to go through the night. Maybe she wanted to save me some money because she was dry for 11 hours last night :banana:

If you decide you need it, you can always use the white paper with the star border as a chart :) Let your daughter put a sticker on a star for each night that she makes it through dry!

Potty Party was a LOT more fun to create than going through the actual potty training experience LOL. I'm so glad to be done with that stage of parenting :)

Beautiful work on the papers and calendars Jen! I also love the colors of Awesome Autumn, it is quite an awesome collection. Wonderful job on Potty Party! It just reminded me that I have a 2 year old that I will have to potty train soon. I am still traumatized from potty training my first two kids. I like the idea of making a rewards chart with this collection; inspiration is what I need!

CTH_SSAlbum_85x11V_AroundNAround_MKTG_150.jpgMy linkScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 8.5x11V Around N Around

I released the matching 8.5x11 today - (12x12 came out last week)

Potty Party is so fun Ang; great work! I too am happy to be done with that phase of life, although my 3rd was much, much easier to train than my first 2 boys:)

Awesome Autumn is indeed awesome - so pretty!

Archived