October Recipe Swap

April Showers

It is time for our October Recipe Swap. This month we'll be sharing our recipes for Quick Breads though we'd love your "not so quick" bread recipes too! Quick Breads are leavened with leavening agents other than yeast and include banana bread, biscuits, cornbread, muffins, pancakes, scones, soda bread, and even cakes.

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality - 1200 x 1800 pixel) Recipe Card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by 10 am Eastern Time Monday October 29th. (Note the time change!) I've extended the deadline until the storm subsides.
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (AprilShowers_PumpkinBread) as the file name on your recipe. (I may change it to make it easier for me to track if you don't.)
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe!
  • You will receive a link to download the Recipe cards from all our participants on or before Tuesday, October 30th. You must send in a card to get the link!

Ask any questions you may have in this thread. You may post your recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery. It is a great place to see example cards too.

Excellent! I have a recipe that my son loves to make....need to buy some "cooking" embellies.

I have a son that likes to bake. :)

Some embellishment ideas:

MST_CookingCollSuperMini150.jpgCooking Collection Super

BMU_ShabbyBakery_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgShabby Bakery Collection Biggie

COL_BakingBread_MKTG_150.jpgBaking Bread Collection Mini

BMU_BonAppetit_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgBon Appetit Collection Biggie

COL_Brownie_CollMini_MKTG_150.jpgBrownie Collection Mini

SNU_SSEmb_KitchenChic_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Kitchen Chic

SNU_SSEmb_GingerbreadKisses_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Gingerbread Kisses

Excellent! I have a recipe that my son loves to make....need to buy some "cooking" embellies.

SNU_SSEmb_KitchenChic_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Kitchen Chic

SNU_SSEmb_GingerbreadKisses_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Gingerbread Kisses

Wow! You're good! Can't just buy one, so.......

Wow! You're good! Can't just buy one, so.......

All great choices! ;)

I have another one I would REALLY like to do...we will see...packing and moving...and finishing building and running businesses and....whew...I may be in the looney bin soon! ;)

LOL -- been there, done that, AND find that the looney bin isn't so bad, Girl! :disappearing-smilie:

Archived