mrp4352

Saving Jpgs

5 posts in this topic

I'd like to take some of my .psd files and drop them into a PowerPoint, but when I convert to JPG, I get the white surrounding the image. Is there a way to save them so they act like clip art in PowerPoint?

Thanks!!

Michelle

It's been a while since I used Powerpoint, so I don't recall if it will take .png files, but I think it does. But you will have a white background if you save a file as a .jpg. Files need to be .pngs to not have the white border. HTHs.

I just had a little play with my Powerpoint and you can insert PNG files and they keep their transparent background.

I was not 100% sure but felt I had used PNG files a couple of years ago when I put together a powerpoint for our Church's anniversary concert.

Frames that are PNG files are really useful in powerpoint.

Thank you all for the help! I need to get back in - I had tried opening the pngs, but hadn't gotten it to work. But I'll back in and make it work now that I know it can!

When you are in powerpoint... you go to insert... add picture.. open the file where your PNG is that you want to use and then it should say "insert".