Ideas For Haiti Pages

Looking for kit that includes torn, tattered yellowed paper with embellishments like old scotch or masking tape,paper clips, typewriter font, ability to curl edges of pics to look they were part of our trip to Haiti. This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking. Thanks!

Not sure about the paper, but if you put tape in the search box for the boutique, you should have plenty of options for that. What software are you using? You should be able to just type in your project - most computers have a font that looks like typewritter letters.

Someone will be along soon with more information. I think a few of the ladies have the boutique memorized.

Welcome to scrapgirls!

There are so many options in the boutique. I think April's suggestions are great. I'm so looking forward to seeing the Haiti layouts. Please PM me when you post them. I'm on the other side of the world so I sometimes miss things when they go on the MB.

Not sure about the paper, but if you put tape in the search box for the boutique, you should have plenty of options for that. What software are you using? You should be able to just type in your project - most computers have a font that looks like typewritter letters.

Someone will be along soon with more information. I think a few of the ladies have the boutique memorized.

Welcome to scrapgirls!

Archived