Smiles

Monday Challenge Oct 15

17 posts in this topic

I have been looking at my life lately, and I'm noticing some areas out of balance. I'm not implying that's true for you, but I expect we all have areas in our life where more of one quality or another would be an improvement. So your challenge for today is to scrap a layout of things you'd like more of in your life. (photos optional) After all, awareness is the first step!

Please post your layouts in the General message board challenges gallery, and add a page link to this thread so we can all ooh and aaah over your layout.

Here's a link to mine (note no photos).

I loved your layout, Gayle and love this challenge! Perfect timing for me!

......and I love your new picture too - beautiful!

Wonderful challnege, Gayle, this is going on my to do list for sure!

I need more time and more sleep - unfortunately I won't have either if I don't get to bed NOW! Gotta rest up for the big week!

Great challenge Gayle!

I think society has a very pervasive message that we can be superwomen, and self care falls to the bottom of the priority list. I hope this challenge at least inspires you to think a little bit!

I think society has a very pervasive message that we can be superwomen, and self care falls to the bottom of the priority list. I hope this challenge at least inspires you to think a little bit!

You couldn't be more right, Gayle and I appreciate your challenges giving us the opportunities to scrap from within - I think I said it before, but doing a layout about these things is more therapeutic than talking about it!

Thank you! I'll work on mine later today - I've been on here all morning and I'm getting "the look" from dh! :) :)

I'm loving the different takes on this challenge, and I honor those of you who are using it to examine your lives. (And Carol, we need the laugh!) :)

Still working on mine!

Here's my "I need more...." layout. I chose Time

Well, here is mine.........this is me and I was honest - which took a lot for me say it all out loud. I NEED to

I just love your challenges, Gayle! I enjoyed doing this layout - thank you for thinking of challenges that really test me to my limits - it's a good thing and better than therapy!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: