Monday Challenge Oct 15

Smiles

I have been looking at my life lately, and I'm noticing some areas out of balance. I'm not implying that's true for you, but I expect we all have areas in our life where more of one quality or another would be an improvement. So your challenge for today is to scrap a layout of things you'd like more of in your life. (photos optional) After all, awareness is the first step!

Please post your layouts in the General message board challenges gallery, and add a page link to this thread so we can all ooh and aaah over your layout.

Here's a link to mine (note no photos).

I think society has a very pervasive message that we can be superwomen, and self care falls to the bottom of the priority list. I hope this challenge at least inspires you to think a little bit!

You couldn't be more right, Gayle and I appreciate your challenges giving us the opportunities to scrap from within - I think I said it before, but doing a layout about these things is more therapeutic than talking about it!

Thank you! I'll work on mine later today - I've been on here all morning and I'm getting "the look" from dh! :) :)

I just love your challenges, Gayle! I enjoyed doing this layout - thank you for thinking of challenges that really test me to my limits - it's a good thing and better than therapy!

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

Archived