Embellishment Hunt

April Showers

I have two completed entries so far.

My Hints to make your searches faster.

• After you type in a search click on "search" to get your results a little faster.

• Once you have the results, control click on the links to open them in a new tab. That keeps you from needing to go back (which most browsers don't like for the search).

• Control+click on a row of products so you don't have to wait for each one to load. After you have looked at the first one, close the tab and you'll be on the next one.

Vary your search words if you don't get what you're looking for. Think of other things you might use a specific product for if "Flower" is too broad of a search. I hope that helps you search faster.

It is supposed to be fun, sorry if it is harder than I intended! I participated in lots of these before I joined the team, so I really do know what you're going through!!!

I think I unintentionally made this one harder than usual. Sorry about that - but to make it up, I won't make you wait to know the winners!

The $28.88 GC winner is Jan M!

The $8.88 GC winner is Karra!

Congratulations. Email angie (hello@scrapgirls) to collect your prize!

I have two completed entries so far.

My Hints to make your searches faster.

• Once you have the results, control click on the links to open them in a new tab. That keeps you from needing to go back (which most browsers don't like for the search).

• Control+click on a row of products so I don't have to wait for each one to load. After you have looked at the first one, close the tab and you'll be on the next one.

Thank you, April. I learned a new trick, and hopefully it will speed up my shopping trips!!! LOL

Congratulations to both winners! That was a hard challenge! Do you post the locations of each item? I would love to see where the one elusive item was that I missed!

Embellishment 2012 Key

TeaCake Collection - SJO_TeaCake_Emb_PaperFlower-Red

Farmer's Bounty Collection - ABL_FarmersBounty_Emb1_Apple-1

Urban Cowgirl Collection - KSC_UrbanCowgirl_Emb2_Guitar

Baby Chronicles Embellishment Clusters - BMU_BabyChron_Clusters_8

Sweet Shoppe Collection - STI_SweetShoppe_Emb_Cupcake

Magic Vacation Collection - JWH_MagicVacation_Emb_Bow

GraphX Collection Biggie - TCS_GraphX_Alpha2_8

My Father's Eyes Collection - JRE_MyFathersEyes_flower1

Camp Trip Collection Mini - BHA_CampTrip_Embell_Leaf-orange

Mixed Media Collection - DEB_MixedMedia_Emb_Scissors

Piece of Cake Collection Biggie - KME_PieceOfCake_WA_Party

Memories of HomeCollection - DCA_CountryCharm_Emb_AntiqueBrush

Puppy Breath Collection - ABR_PuppyBreath_Emb-Dog1

A Fairy Story Collection - PWR_FairyStory_Emb1_Flower2-Newspaper

Birthday Wishes Collection - SBA_BirthdayWishes_Emb_FeltHeart-Red

It's Christmas! Collection Biggie - ACU_ItsChristmas_gift_1

Thanks so much for posting the answers! It's fun to go back and find the one I missed.

As a note though, I actually couldn't find the antique brush in the Country Charm Collection. I did find it in the Memories of Home Collection though!

You're right. It looks here are a handful of files names incorrectly in that collection. I didn't actually use the key for checking your answers because you provided the links.

Archived