Slooooow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, almost didn't see this! It's been a busy day, stayed up late to get it in! LOL

I'm so intrigued by this photo. I can't make it out with a small picture.

Thanks! I just play around with things until they seem right. Sometimes the best results come from something competely accidental.

Task 3

Add four fasteners to your page. They could be buttons, brads, paper clips, screws, any fasteners will do. They don't have to all be the same, just make sure we can see them all.

Don't forget; you must post your page thus far before Task 4 is posted at 9am Eastern Time tomorrow morning (that's 2pm in the UK)! Post your layout in your reply on this forum thread. Please do not post your unfinished pages in the gallery.

Task 4

Add at least 6 embellishments to your page. These can be any embellishments, but NOT word art. Just to be clear, with your fasteners from yesterday you should have at least 10 embellishments on your page.

Don't forget; you must post your page thus far before Task 5 is posted at 9am Eastern Time tomorrow morning! Post your layout in your reply on this forum thread. Please do not post your unfinished pages in the gallery.

I added:1. SNU_FrenchMarket Clip2. BMU_Ephemera Brad set3. KME_Terra Staple Set4. KME_Terra Staple Set

I just love French Market!!

Here's mine. I tried earlier but it didn't work. Thankfully I had time before the cut off to try again. I used TYO_Pin It Up Collection for the brads.

I tried to send you a PM, but it wouldn't go through. I didn't want you to miss out on the drawing!

I added:1. SNU_FrenchMarket Clip2. BMU_Ephemera Brad set3. KME_Terra Staple Set4. KME_Terra Staple Set

I just love French Market!!

Here's mine. I tried earlier but it didn't work. Thankfully I had time before the cut off to try again. I used TYO_Pin It Up Collection for the brads.

I tried to send you a PM, but it wouldn't go through. I didn't want you to miss out on the drawing!

Oh thanks I will have to check clean out my inbox!!

I'm just loving this challenge, Valerie!

Task 4:

1.JDE_WNature_Camping_Special

2.DCA_CasualRomance_Emb_BraidedString

3.MRE_WellLoved Collection EmbMetal

4.CBA_RuggedMetalDisc

5.KME_Rustique_Embs_Matte_Blue

6.DCA_CasualRomance_Emb_CordPile

7.ABL_Naturalist Journal Feather

8.PWR_Durango Feather

Archived