Slooooow Scrap

ValerieT

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry I'm not posting your next task early, I'm just admiring your work so far, your layouts are all looking wonderful.

I thought I would share with you, the layout I created to work out what task to give you each day, I will reveal my layout task by task.

I used papers from French Provincial Collection Biggie, designed by Jan Ransley

Wow, almost didn't see this! It's been a busy day, stayed up late to get it in! LOL

And just under the wire ... here's mine.

Ladies, I'm intrigued by all the curves. I use circles often and have lots of curves templates and shapes, but just never seem to get them to work. Thank you for the inspirations.

Task 2

Add some brush work to your page.

This can be any brush and any amount, have fun. If you think your brushwork can't be seen in the small image, tell us what you did.

Don't forget; you must post your page thus far before Task 3 is posted at 9am Eastern Time tomorrow morning! Post your layout in your reply on this forum thread. Please do not post your unfinished pages in the gallery.

Wow, almost didn't see this! It's been a busy day, stayed up late to get it in! LOL

I'm so intrigued by this photo. I can't make it out with a small picture.

It's my daughter getting ready for a test to determine if she is having small seizures. She has tons of little wires connected to her head to monitor her berain activity during the tests.

And just under the wire ... here's mine.

Ladies, I'm intrigued by all the curves. I use circles often and have lots of curves templates and shapes, but just never seem to get them to work. Thank you for the inspirations.

Thanks! I was trying to figure out how I wanted to work 4 different papers into the LO.

Wow, there are some fabulous layouts taking shape here!

They are, Carla.

And I've just found out what the prize is. It's a good one, you're all going to want to keep up with the tasks.

I'm so intrigued by this photo. I can't make it out with a small picture.

It's my daughter getting ready for a test to determine if she is having small seizures. She has tons of little wires connected to her head to monitor her berain activity during the tests.

I couldn't tell what was on the pillow, I thought at first it was her hair and then thought that was unlikely.

Archived