"story Teller"

misseswojo

I'm checking out the boutique and there are lots of new goodies. I know that "The Story" kit is a kit about all things digital scrapbooking. There are also going to be many small kits available to coordinate with "Story Teller". I can tell that most of the new products have to do with this kit but there are a few that I am not sure about. Can we be told/notified which products are supposed to go with the kit that are available now in the boutique and if others are added during the week, can we be informed of those also that have been created to coordinate with the new kit please? I don't know if these products will only be available this week or not but I want to make sure that I am able to collect all the products that were designed to go along with the kit as well as the kit itself.

Thanks,

Oh, thank you for listing these, Elisha! I'm so happy to know that they will remain in the boutique for awhile - I just love them all!

Is this one part of the collection also?

Thanks A Bunch Collection Super Mini

Thanks,

This came out a couple of weeks ago as a premium if you purchased a certain amount in the Boutique. It does look like it might go along with the new collections. And if it's not a perfect match, we can always tweak the color to fit right in....ain't digi just the BEST?!

HTH

Is this one part of the collection also?

Thanks A Bunch Collection Super Mini

Thanks,

This came out a couple of weeks ago as a premium if you purchased a certain amount in the Boutique. It does look like it might go along with the new collections. And if it's not a perfect match, we can always tweak the color to fit right in....ain't digi just the BEST?!

HTH

I do remember that now. I checked and I do have the "Thanks A Bunch Super Mini Collection". Thanks for letting me know Deb or I would have probably purchased it again, thinking it went with the "Story Teller". There were just so many new products added to the boutique on Monday and I know a lot are coordinating with the "Story Teller". I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be all the new products added to the boutique on Monday or if some of them were just new in general. This of coarse was confusing because new products usually do not appear in the boutique until Thursdays. A few members were nice enough though to list the coordinating products for us and it was very helpful because again, I wasn't sure which were supposed to go along with the "Story Teller" Collection.

I do think however that I did find 1 more that I believe goes with the "Story Teller" Collection. Please let me know if I am incorrect.

Living it Collection Super Mini

Thanks again,

I do remember that now. I checked and I do have the "Thanks A Bunch Super Mini Collection". Thanks for letting me know Deb or I would have probably purchased it again, thinking it went with the "Story Teller". There were just so many new products added to the boutique on Monday and I know a lot are coordinating with the "Story Teller". I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be all the new products added to the boutique on Monday or if some of them were just new in general. This of coarse was confusing because new products usually do not appear in the boutique until Thursdays. A few members were nice enough though to list the coordinating products for us and it was very helpful because again, I wasn't sure which were supposed to go along with the "Story Teller" Collection.

I do think however that I did find 1 more that I believe goes with the "Story Teller" Collection. Please let me know if I am incorrect.

Living it Collection Super Mini

Thanks again,

Yep, you're right! I totally missed that one. I'll edit my original post!

Elisha

• 2 months later...

Archived