Do Over Chat

mbc72

Come join Amy (mimes1) and I to talk about "Do Overs." We know everyone has those layouts that they wish they could do over, well in digi you can!! Post your original layout in the 8th Anniversary Party Gallery and label it something like "Do Over Before." Tell us a little bit about why you want to re do that layout so we can help each other during the chat with suggestions.

Can't wait to see you there!

I'm at work, so I can't get to the chat, I'm very sad. I do want to do over a layout - Fall Colors, it's out of balance. Do you think the big cluster is too big? I've been thinking about this and would love it if you could provide some guidance. If you can't, I understand, I'm so sorry I can't make the chat.

I'm at work, so I can't get to the chat, I'm very sad. I do want to do over a layout - Fall Colors, it's out of balance. Do you think the big cluster is too big? I've been thinking about this and would love it if you could provide some guidance. If you can't, I understand, I'm so sorry I can't make the chat.

We'll miss you Aggie, but I'll take a look at your layout. Have a great day at work!

HERE is my "do-over" layout! I changed the background to a lighter, more solid paper, added a red frame to Rich's pic and did some change-ups on the buttons I had used -

My original layout is HERE

Whatcha' think? :):) I like it better myself!

Thanks for the pointers, April, Amy and Melanie! Sooooooo appreciated! It's always nice to have someone else give a little constructive criticism because I can't always see the things that might look better, so I really appreciate it all!

Archived