Scraplift Chat

mbc72

Come join Tiza and I for some scraplifting! We are so lucky to have such an inspiring gallery here at Scrapgirls, I know that whenever I am lacking any creativity that a stroll through the layouts posted here gets my creative juices flowing again!

For this chat/challenge we will be scraplifting a designer of your choice BUT it has to be the 8th layout on their page (it is our 8th anniversary after all!)

So, go to the Design Team Galleries, choose your designer and count to the 8th layout on their page, then use that as your source of inspiration. Do you like their color scheme, layout design, word art placement or maybe the whole thing works for you! Just be sure to credit the layout you are scraplifting when you post your creation in the 8th Anniversary Party Gallery.

If you have any questions, post them here or bring them to the chat with you.

See you later this evening!

I hope that I make it to the chat tonight. But Monday nights are hard, also time zones are hard for me. But even if I don't make it I created a LO for it. I enjoyed it. I lifted Doris Castles (DorisC) LO "Puppy Love". I liked the layers (the way and types) she used and wanted to mimic them.

Here is my LO "Life is.."

Thanks for this challenge.

What a neat twist. Now to decide whose gallery to wander through. I probably won't make the chat tonight, it's bedtime for the boys, so have a good time!

So many great layouts and such a fun chat! Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winner by random drawing is Arizona Girl! Congratulations, you win an Embellishment Set from the boutique! Choose which one you like and email Angie with your choice. Be sure and let her know you won in the Scraplift Chat/Challenge.

Archived