What's New Anniversary Edition!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you seen the Boutique??? It's packed full of new goodies!

Let's start off with the collaboration collection! It's beautiful and all proceeds go to our favorite charity: Food for the Poor!

SG_StoryTeller_Collection_MKTG150.jpg1 Scrap Girls Story Teller Collection

Good Morning Carla! I have been busy browsing the boutique aisles much of the morning and I just love all of the new goodies! Story Teller is awesome!

Thank you Scrap Girls Team for this fabulous collection! It's in my cart!

I really think I'm going to have to put all of these in my cart today - with the sale - and I just discovered I have 5 SG bucks to spend too! Wheeeeeee!

I know what you mean, Sara, I didn't bother to put them on my wish list....they will just go right into my cart!

LOL Maybe instead of just putting all of those beauties in the boutique they should have just filled our carts with them too! I know we're ALL going to want these!

Oh, no! What if they run out of them? :):giggle_bear:

That's the beauty of digital, Sara, you never run out! LOL!

True - but it was worth the giggle! :) I think this is better than Thursdays! Our designers have really spoiled us with goodies we ALL want!

I just checked out with my first cart-load and I know I'll be coming back for me! LOVING our special Anniversary Edition of the new goodies in the boutique!

Our designers have really spoiled us this time! WOW! Everything is just wonderful and everything is a must have! The boutique shelves are bound to be empty once everyone sees these new goodies on the shelves! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

New collaborative collections are always such fun! it's Thursday on Monday! What a way to start the week!

Gayle, LOVE your new photo, you look sensational

Thank you, Jo! Diane (Florida Granny)'s DH took it the night we had dinner together.

Just thought I'd ooooh and aaaaah over this that I just read in a special email from Debbie.

"To show our appreciation for wonderful customers like you who have helped get us here, we want to give you a special gift. Please enjoy an extra 5% off our terrific sale prices for the rest of this week. Thank you so much for being a Scrap Girl!"

Oh, Scrap Girls is just too good to us! Isn't this extra 5% off in addition to the sale just awesome!

Wow, if this was Monday - what could Thursday bring? :D

Something exciting!!

Oooooh - and that's just tomorrow too! I can't believe it's already almost Thursday and that I have a valid excuse for sitting here with my laptop the entire day! Woo-Hoo!

Archived