What's New Anniversary Edition!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, wow! It's beginning to feel like Thursday already! LOVE every single one of these gifts from our designers! I can't wait to fill up my cart again and use the extra coupon SG gave us!

Thanks for posting these, Theresa! Going to add them to my cart now!

I am excited about Jennifer's new Corn Maze Collection!

We're going to tackle a big corn maze here this coming weekend - oh, dear - we were going to go - not sure how I'll manage a corn maze with a broken ankle........wheelchair mazing? Oh, no!

Welcome to JenniferZ and Laurel, our newest designers! No strangers to Scrap Girls, I'm excited to see them in their new positions!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

We're going to tackle a big corn maze here this coming weekend - oh, dear - we were going to go - not sure how I'll manage a corn maze with a broken ankle........wheelchair mazing? Oh, no!

Sara, it didn't occur to me that a wheelchair graphic might be a necessary addition to this collection. :giggle_bear:

You poor thing; I hope you have fun anyway! :)

Sara, it didn't occur to me that a wheelchair graphic might be a necessary addition to this collection. :giggle_bear:

:giggle_bear: Thanks anyway, Jennifer! That's too funny! I can picture myself now navigating through the maze in a wheelchair! Think I'll just skip it this year! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

:giggle_bear: Thanks anyway, Jennifer! That's too funny! I can picture myself now navigating through the maze in a wheelchair! Think I'll just skip it this year! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

If Ben can do it, so can you Sara. It's fun navigating the pot holes. That's holes in the path not a plaaaaaster caaaast.

If Ben can do it, so can you Sara. It's fun navigating the pot holes. That's holes in the path not a plaaaaaster caaaast.

Heeeeeeeeheeeeee! Valerie! Well, then, maybe I'll give it a try - Rich threatened to get me a wheelchair last night - I'm using crutches right now though and hopefully ortho doc will allow me to walk again sooner than later so maybe I won't need that wheelchair! I'll bet Ben can do wheelies in his! His wheelchair, not his pot! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Welcome to JenniferZ and Laurel, our newest designers! No strangers to Scrap Girls, I'm excited to see them in their new positions!

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Great job, ladies! Love the new stuff.

Archived